Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

i have a few questions regarding exercise, calories and

Customer Question

i have a few questions regarding exercise, calories and nutrition information helath & fitness report im writing. I would be really thankful if you could help me out with this, i have searched elsewhere but have had no success and help. One of the questions i need help with is: how many calories do 150 bicycle crunches burn 100 lb 27 year old female. Also, how many calories does walking 100 steps backwards burn. Does hiit exercise (high intensity exercise in short intervals) burn more calories than long duration exercise of the same intensity) and do you have to have rest intervals to burn calories. Additionally, what are the serving size in grams i.e in indian restaurant foods/ meals (is a meal portion/ serving 700g or 300-400g etc). Is it the same as the takeaway options or are restaurant servings generally larger. Please can you email me back as soon as possible with this information, as i really need the answers and i would be really thankful . Thankyou help and kind regards
Category: General
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
still need help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

, what further information do you need from me in order to answer my question, thanks and kind regards,

Kelly.

sorry I will opt out expert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

, please can you find a health & fitness expert who can help me with my question, i really need the answers health/ fitness report im writing and i would be really thankful with my question, thanks and kind regards,

Kelly.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

there,

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question .

Please note, I am just a moderator category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please i would still like an answer question, i paid £26 , please can you let me know by tomorrow, i need the answer as soon as possible professional health & fitness report im writing, please can you email me back straight away wit the answer, i would be really thankful , thanks and kind regards,

Kelly.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

,

We will continue to look Professional to assist you.

Thank you patience,

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

, thankyou, please can you answer the question today, i really need the answer by this evening, i paid £26 a few days ago, thankyou help and kind regards,

Kelly.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish to continue to search to assist you or would you like to close your question at this time?

Thank you patience,

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

, please can you find an answer to my question by this evening. I really need the answer urgently health and fitness report im writing. Please can you email me back as soon as you receive my message to let me know when i will receive my answer, thankyou help and kind regards,

Kelly.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.
Kelly,

I don't know IF there will be an answer by any set time.
The question is open to the experts we have on the site, if there is no one available to answer, or no one knows the answer, I'm afraid all I can do is keep it open

Adam
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If one of your experts can give me answer evening i would be really thankful, i need an urget answer ideally by tonight as i need the information health and fitness report im writing, i paid £26 question 3 days ago, please can you email me back with an answer tonight as soon as possible, thankyou help and kind regards,

Kelly.