Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

' ' Anna ,Would you be interested in supplying

Customer Question

`for Anna only ` Hello Anna ,Would you be interested in supplying information on cheetahs for the next part of the story. If you are let me know and i will sedn more details.
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I would. Please do send the details. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello again Anna,

Thanks for accepting the scene, the information is as follows,

The guy in the picture is part of a large group touring areas of Africa, they have stopped for the night at a premade camp of wooden cabins, and other buildings including food hall. Living quarters. And shower and toilet facilities.

The guy in the picture is desperate to sneak out on his own at night and get some night pictures of the area lit by the full moon, the group have been warned not to venture out alone at night, but he says he is heading for a shower hence how he is dressed, he has hidden his camera equipment close by,

He takes his towel and heads to the shower room, and turns the shower on to add to the

Idea that he is in there .He then sneaks out of the camp picking up his camera and heads out into the bush , but still close enough that he can still see and hear the camp .

It is while he is out and about that a cheetah out hunting comes across him, and not wishing to miss an easy meal it attacks.

How will it attack and eat him.

Once again many thanks for your fabulous help.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
A bright full moon lights the grassland as the guy walks on. The moon itself is so beautiful that he stops to take photos of it. Not far away, hiding in a big clump of grass, a female cheetah watches and sniffs the air. Behind her, two little cubs wrestle. But while they play, she knows they are hungry. She hasn't made a kill in days, and the last antelope she brought down was stolen from her by a lion. Cheetahs are at the bottom of the carnivore hierarchy, and this one's babies may pay the price if she can't make a kill. She watches this strange creature,trying to decide if it is potential prey. She drops low to the ground and slinks closer.
The cheetah likes to be close before attacking. She gets nearer and nearer. She picks up the scent of meat, and decides, that yes, this thing would make a good meal. The guy turns when he hears the crunch of something on the ground. It wasn't the cheetah, but it was from her direction, and in the moonlight, he sees two green eyes peering at him. He decides this might be a good opportunity for some rare photos. After all, whatever is hiding in the grass is no bigger than a large dog. He readies his camera and moves toward the eyes.
The cheetah hesitates. Is this thing now hunting her? She backs up a little. Then she remembers her hungry cubs. Like a flash, she leaps from the grass and heads toward the guy. He realizes she is after him, drops his camera, and runs. But the cheetah can travel at amazing speeds, and he is no match. She leaps on him from behind, bringing him down. He outweighs her, but she is extremely muscular. They wrestle and he rolls away once, but she grabs him again. She sinks her claws into his chest to hold him down and aims her teeth at his throat. He beats her with his fists, but she is determined. Her sharp teeth sink into his throat, piercing the jugular. Then she lies on him, waiting. He soon stops struggling.
The cheetah scans the area and sniffs the air. The lions, spotted hyenas, and even wild dogs so often steal her prey. She doesn't detect anything. She takes the guy's leg in her jaws and begins to drag him back to her cubs. It's hard work for her, but when the cubs smell blood, they come running. The mother knows they will need help tearing open the carcass. She uses her teeth and claws to rip open the abdomen. The cubs, in the meantime, have discovered the guy's shorts. They have never encountered anything like this before. They sink their claws into the material and stretch it as far as they can. They grab it with their teeth and begin a tug-o-war. Finally the shorts rip and the two sides fall back. Now the cubs see these strange dangling pieces of what smells like food. They bat around the guy's private parts, then one of them grabs them and pulls.
The mother has been removing choice morsels from the interior of the body. She has set out the liver, kidneys, heart, and lungs for her babies to feast on. She checks again for rivals who might steal the food. Then she sees her silly cubs trying to pull off parts they can't quite handle. She wants them to eat before the meal is stolen. She grabs the genitals in her mouth and rips them off. Then pulls them apart into pieces for the cubs. The two babies each quickly down them. Their mother calls them to the nutritious organs she has pulled out for them. They lie down and begin eating. She stands guard. The bigger predators not only steal food from cheetahs; they've also been known to eat cubs. When the cubs have had their fill, the mother cautiously begins eating. She starts with the big muscles of the buttocks. She knows she needs the protein. The cubs pounce on her tail as she eats. She has time to pull off most of the muscle from the bones before she hears something approaching. She herds the babies back behind the clump of grass to a rock pile. She watches, unseen, as a pack of spotted hyenas moves in. They quickly strip what is left off the bones, and then crunch up the bones, as well.
But at least mother and babies have fed. They will live another few days. Out here, it's always kill or be killed. She still doesn't know what that strange prey animal was, but it still tasted good. She curls up with her babies close to her to get some sleep.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna, WOW, Fabulous scene,

I must say that was a great scene to read .Well thought out having a Mother and her cubs.

1) Wonder what the cubs thought when they were trying to get the guys tight shorts off?

2) One can`t imagine what the cubs thought when they exposed the guys private parts from the shorts?

3) Once the Mother cheetah has got the prime meat laid out for her cubs and then goes for the guys male bits will she come in from down from the stomach . Or up between the guys legs to tackle the meat that is his private parts?

4) Would the Mother lick over and around the guy’s private parts to make sure that what the cubs had been trying to eat was edible?

5) Would the mother Cheetah be able to take all the guys manhood and the rest of his private parts into her mouth, so she can tear it off for her cubs?

6) Would the mother cheetah eat any of the guy’s shorts when feeding on his buttocks?

7) What all will be left on the ground for the pack of Spotted Hyenas?

8) Will they eat every thin that’s left behind, what about the guys blue swim trunks?

Once more you have excelled in providing an awesome scene, thanks again.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.

They thought they had found a wonderful stretchy toy.

They had no idea what they found, but were fascinated by the movement when they batted them with their paws.

Probably from underneath between his legs.That would let her get a better grip.

Yes, but she would quickly figure out that it was. She is an experienced hunter.

Yes, she would. She'd probably hold them in her mouth and use her paws to pull them apart.

No, to her, they wouldn't be edible.

Bones, intestines, head, hands, feet.

They will consume everything. The shorts have blood on them, so they will be gobbled down, too.

Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience: Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.