Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

' only ' cher was wondering if you would be

Customer Question

`for Cher only ` Hello cher was wondering if you would be interested in answering /scene information on the Mel gibson movie Tim , If you are let me know and i will send more details.
many thanks.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan!

I hope all is well with you.

Yes, I would be happy to help. Please send details.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher

Thanks for replying, not sure if you are familiar with the plot of this film, But Mel Gibson plays Tim a young handsome guy that is handicapped .he does odd jobs around Miss Horton garden and they get very close, you will be glad to hear that there is no gore in this scene more romance.

Tim comes around to mow Miss Horton grass and she gives him tea and cakes, she can`t take her eyes off him dressed as he is .Once he has finished the gardening work he knocks on the door, to tell he is finished for the day .She invites him in with the pretext of having a wash, But her mind soon changes to more romantic notions What all will she do with this handsome young guy dressed as he is alone in her house.

I hope you don`t mind a change of type of scene. Look forward to hearing from you, as always take what time you need.

Many thanks.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

Thanks for all the additional detail. I'm glad there is a romantic twist here and no gore, for a change! : )

Please allow me a while to think this over and get an answer to you. Thanks!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please take what time you need ,as always there is no rush, thanks again.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** your most welcome!

I'll post back when my answer is ready. : )

Warmest regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

Thanks so much for your patience. I had to research this movie, as I may have seen it many years ago, but had forgotten the gist of it. I thank you for including the important points, though! : )

Miss Horton feels badly for Tim, because he is so nice and tries to please everyone, but many negative people in the town are both unkind and yet, protective of him. They give him less credit for the intelligence he does possess and only concentrates on his state of seeming retardation. He is, in fact, only mildly disabled, mentally. His family is also overprotective and suspect that something inappropriate is going on between Tim and Miss Horton when she shows him such kindness. She is basically trying to teach him that he can survive better in this world if he doesn't allow people to take advantage of him and she opens a whole new world to him, of art and music and poetry.

She finds herself becoming physically attracted to him, because he is so handsome and has a great build, but she knows deep down that it is wrong to fulfill her desires. At one point, when they are in her house, he is very happy at something she has taught him and he impulsively hugs her. She hugs him back and loves the feel of his body in her arms, forgets herself, gets carried away and lightly kisses him on the lips. While Tim is mentally challenged, he still has the mature body of a normal man. His physical reaction surprises him and he get frightened and pulls away, embarrassed. Miss Horton feels guilty about her actions and causing this reaction in Tim, which obviously confuses and troubles him, although he did not find the reaction completely unpleasant.

Miss Horton tries to explain to Tim what happened to his body when she kissed him and told him it's nothing to be embarrassed about and it happens to all young men. Tim basically understands, but Miss Horton vows to never kiss him again. She also tries to keep hugging to a minimum. She always compliments him and tells him what a great job he's doing in her garden, to keep building up his confidence, but she stops herself from having any more physical contact with him. She really cares about him and doesn't want to hurt or confuse him, further.

--------------------------------------
I hope you liked my scene!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher.

Thanks for the wonderful scene, was a really nice read,

1) When Miss Horton Kissed Tim, what was the reaction that embarrassed and frightened Tim?

Many thanks for your help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

--He started to become sexually aroused.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher.

Once again thanks for the answer to my question.

In the actual movie Miss Horton, does end up marrying Tim.

1) If after kissing Tim and he became aroused, given how he is dressed .how would Miss Horton have noticed this?

2) Given that although Tim was embarrassed and frightened but also did not totally find the experience uncomfortable. Might he ask her to show/explain more about what happened to him?

3) Given as I said in the actual film their relationship develops more, Would Miss Horton, possibly take Tim into her bedroom?

4) Given that Tim has probably never been with a woman before, would Miss Horton take the lead?

5) If she took control, would she remove Tim`s cloths, if she did were would she start and how she do it.

Once more thanks for the great replies to my questions, makes a nice change from the crueller scenes that we have done.

Thanks again.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.

Hi again, Ewan and you're very welcome!

I'm glad, in the movie, they end up getting married!

--well, given how he was dressed and they were kissing/hugging, she felt his arousal.

--at that particular time, he was so embarrassed/confused, he just ran out, but later on, when it happens again, he does ask her some questions and she is happy to explain it in terms he would understand.

--not to seem like she was taking advantage of him, as everyone thought, she would not take him into the bedroom until after they were married.

---yes, Miss Horton would have to take the lead, since Tim was inexperienced.

---yes, if she took control, she would remove Tim's clothes. She would start with his shirt and then his shorts/underwear and he would be very nervous, but she would tell him it was a very natural act between a man and a woman, when they are in love and married.

--------------------------------------

Yes, I agree, a very nice change to the romantic, from the more violent scenes we've done! : )

-------------------------------------

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher.

Many thanks for the quick reply. Once more fabulous answers.

1) I am sure Miss Horton would have enjoyed finally getting Tim in bed?

2) Would Miss Horton have enjoyed removing Tim’s very tight small denim shorts, would Tim have enjoyed it?

Once more thanks for your great help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

--Yes, she really enjoyed it because she not only felt fulfilled herself, but she also felt she was helping to educate Tim and expand his knowledge of the world and simple pleasures.

---Yes, in fact, at first, she struggled a little, because the shorts were so tight, and considering his state of arousal, that made it even more difficult, but they both enjoyed it and even laughed!

---------------------------------------------

Warmest wishes,

Cher