Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

' ' Cher. Hope you are well. Was wondering

Customer Question

`for Cher only `Hello Cher. Hope you are well. Was wondering if you would be interested in another scene and questions. It will involve a woman and her very large reticulate Python. If you are interested let me know and I will send more details.
Many thanks in advance.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks very much for requesting me, once again.

I'm well and hope you are, also! : )

Yes, please send details.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher.

Thanks for accepting the scene. It is as follows.

The Woman lives in a house on the shore close to the beach .she can step out her back door onto the sand and the weather is perfect.

She has had the reticulate python since it was hatched. And it now measures a whopping 18 to20 feet long. the trouble she is having is finding enough food for it , Buying rabbits , rats , and small pigs to feed it is getting expensive ,Given that a snake of that size needs to eat more often when fed smaller meals .

She is out walking along the beach when she sees a young man doing some exercises on the beach; they are the only ones around at this point.

She stops and watches him as he runs up and down the beach, then he spots her and loses his concentration trips and falls, cutting his hand on some Brocken glass.

The woman runs over to offer help, seeing his cut hand she wraps her hanky around it and offers to dress it better at her home just up the beach. She points to her house. The guy nods and they both head into her house. As she dresses his wound she chats to him getting a good look at his well-toned body, she gets a wicked idea.

Once she has patched his hands up she asks him if he would like something to drink, He nods and she heads off to get it. What he does not know it that she slips sleeping pills into the drink and gives it to him. Within an hour the guy is out cold, she then drags the guy’s body thru into the huge room that the snake is kept, with heat lamps to keep it warm and a pool to bathe in.

She drops his body on the floor and exits, and then goes and watches from the big glass window in the wall to see what happens.

This is when the snake moves in, and this is where your skills come in Cher, what the snake will do now to the guy.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for the scene.

I'll need some time to gather some info and get back to you; I assume there's no rush, as usual?

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher.

Please take what time you need , many thanks.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ewan,

Thanks! I'll post back when I have the scene for you.

Warmest wishes,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks so much for your patience.

The snake will first be drawn to the man because he's radiating heat. He will see him as prey and will wrap himself around the man's upper torso and misection to kill him via asphyxiation, then he would proceed to consume him. Typically, snakes eat their prey head first, but because the man's shoulders would be too wide for his jaws, the snake would begin to swallow him feet first. When he gets to the shoulder area, the snake might run into trouble and not be able to eat the entire man; this might cause the snake to stop at the shoulders and not be able to finish it's meal. However, because the snake can't bite pieces off of the man, this might kill him (the snake). But, in the fantasy scene we are constructing, the woman might help the snake consume the entire human by chopping off his arms/shoulders making it easier for for the snake to consume the entire human.

The 'form' of the man would be visible inside the snake's body and it would take approximately 3-5 months for it to be digested.

I hope this helped!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher.

Many thanks for the scene were great, reading it. As you say in most cases the snake will eat its prey head first. I have read that in some cases that the snake can crush and break bones when constricting prey and this might result in the guy’s shoulders being broken or dislocated, which would possible make swallowing the guys easier.

1) How long will it take the snake to swallow the guy up to his thighs?

2) What would the snake think when it reaches the area covered by the guys very brief small black swim trunks?

3) Would the snake have any trouble swallowing the area in the small black swim suit?

4) What would the snakes owner think when she saw the snake swallowing up the area in the small black trunks?

5) How long would it take the snake to fully swallow the guy, if all the possible problems with the guy’s shoulders were solved?

6) You say it would take 3 to 5 months for the snake to digest they guy, what parts of him will be digested first?

7) What will happen to the guys small black swim trunks in the snake’s stomach?

8) Would the black trunks cause the snake any digestion problems?

9) What if anything would be left of the guy after digestion was complete; would anything be visible in the snake’s droppings?

10) If the snakes owner , while watching the snake swallow up to the guys thighs , decides that she should not let the snake swallow the small black swim trunks , what will she do ?

Many thanks for your great scene,

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

Thank for your reply with additional questions. I was offline when you posted back.

I will need some time to get all your questions answered.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher ,

No problem , take what time you need , many thanks.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Ewan, I appreciate it!
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.

Hi again, Ewan.

You mentioned about the snake crushing bones when constricting prey; this is true, but I don't think the shoulders would be crushed, because the snake would be wrapping itself around the torso, mainly, and would be trying to unhinge it's jaws to take in the body. It would not be able to, for the sake of this scenario, constrict the guy from the shoulders, down, if it starts to ingest the guy from the feet, first.

-------------------------------------------------------

--This would be a slow process, so probably a couple of hours.

--The snake will not notice them, he will just keep taking the guy into his mouth.

--No, the snake wouldn't have any trouble swallowing that area, it would be just like the rest of the guy's body, to the snake.

---She would feel sorry for the guy, but be glad she was able to feed her snake; it would excite her.

---It would take many hours; maybe 10-12.

The flesh would be digested more quickly and then some of the bones.

---The small black swim trunks will be slightly digested, but most of the material will come out in the snake's waste.

---Yes, it might cause a slight blockage, but the snake would eventually pass it.

---Yes, the swim trunks, as I mentioned, and bone shards would be visible in the snake's droppings.

---There would be no way for her to remove the swim trunks, since the guy's body, up to his thighs, would be in the snake's mouth; however, if she moves fast, and carefully, she might be able to cut the swim trunks off before the snake takes them into his mouth.

--------------------------------

I hope this helped!

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher,

Many thanks for the answers to my questions, great replies as usual.

1) Once the snake had swallowed the guy and was lying basking under the sunlamps, would the small black swim trunks hinder the digestion of what’s in them?

2) What would be digested first in the small trunks?

3) What would she do with the snakes dropping with the trunks in?

4) If she did decide to remove the guys tiny black swim trunks before the snake eat them, were would she cut them, and then were and how she remove them?

5) What will she do with the trunks once removed?

Many thanks for your help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.

Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

---No, the small black swim trunks will not hinder the digestion of what's in them.

---The flesh would be digested first.

---She would burn it, to get rid of evidence

---She would cut them at the sides and then pull them off, from under the body.

---She would burn them, so nothing can link her to the death of this man.

--------------------------

Warmest regards,

Cher