Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Provide a list of factors leading to the construction of Carrickfergus

Customer Question

Provide a list of factors leading to the construction of Carrickfergus castle (IN YOUR OWN WORDS)
Category: General
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yup im fine waiting
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.

Hi, and welcome back to Just Answer!

My name is ***** ***** I should be able to help you with this. I'm researching it for you and will post back when I have the needed information. Your patience is appreciated.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your patience.

It took quite a bit of research and work to get this together for you.

Please click HERE to download and view my answer for comparison to your own. I included factors leading to the construction of the castle, including renovations, additions and related historical facts.

Please let me know as soon as you have successfully downloaded and saved the file to your computer. Thank you!

If you have any questions about the work, please let me know by clicking "Reply."

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I am recognized by the site for my time and assistance. Thank you very much!

Warmest regards,
Cher