1) When the shark bites the guy’s buttock will she eat the bit of his tight red swim trunks to, or spit them out?
She probably won't even notice them, and will swallow taht piece of them.
2) When the shark moves into nose at the red swim trunks will the guy is face down in the water?
Yes, he is.
3) How will the red swim trunk still be attached to the guy’s body?
The shark will rip them pretty badly, but they will be attached by the waistband. and just floating in the water.
4) Where will the shark grab the skimpy red trunks to tear them off the guy’s body?
She'll be able to get the best grip at the top over the buttocks.
5) What will happen to the remains of the red trunks?
They'll probably float to the surface.
6) If the guy is face down in the water, will the shark come up from below him to bite off his Genitals?
She will use her bumping technique to get him into a good position to bite them off. It likely be from below, but with him face up.
7) The guy looks as if he was well equipped in the swim trunks, would the shark be able to taste the difference between that meat and what she had already eaten?
Yes. There is more fat there, and that's what sharks like.
8) I would ,imagine that once she had the guys manhood etc. in her mouth she would squeeze it in between her upper and lower pallet and then swallow it down intact?
Yes, she wouldn't really chew it, since her teeth are made for tearing, but she would savor it as she squeezed it.
9) You say that it will take the shark about a week to digest what she eats; would that include the guy’s genitals?
Everything will be blended together in her stomach, including the genitals. The whole works will take about a week to digest.
10) What other sort of scavengers might feed on the guys remains as they float in the water?
Fish, small crsutaceans, water birds.
11) What if anything might any one going out hunting for the guy find?
Parts of his red trunks, possibly his scalp, some larger bones.