Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

'' Anna, hope you are well. Would you be

Customer Question

`for Anna only` Hello Anna, hope you are well.
Would you be interested in doing the next part of the safari? If you are let me know and I will send you the details.
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Hello Ewan. I'm fine, and I hope you are, too. Yes, I am interested in doing the next scene. Please post the details. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna.

Thanks for being interested in doing the next instalment.

The scene will be as follows. One of the groups have now finished their safari and really enjoyed it, they decide to spend the last days at a lakeside retreat .they participate in various activities. Volley ball, tennis, and some go swimming. They think that because it is a lake away from swamps and the sea that they are safe from any dangerous predators. What they don`t know is that sometimes very large Bull sharks sometimes swim up rivers into the lakes to hunt .AND unfortunately this is just that time .

The guy in the picture decides to go for a swim just around sunset, and it is at this point that the large Bull shark attacks and feeds.

This is where your skills are once more needed. Look forward to reading your scene.

Many thanks in advance.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the details. Just wanted to let you know I'm working on it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna, Thanks for the update.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
The guy has just finished a strenuous game of volleyball, and is hot and sweaty. His friends call out they are going to go to a beachside bar for a little nightlife. He tells them he wants to take a little swim to cool off, and he'll join them later. He wades into the water, looks back at his friends. They all wave, not realizing this will be the last time they see him.The guy wades out farther. The water is perfect, clean and just the right temperature. When he reaches waist-deep water, he leans back and floats lazily on his back. He doesn't even realize he is floating into deeper water. He almost falls asleep. When he opens his eyes, he sees that he is quite far from shore, and decides he better swim in. He doesn't notice the ominous creature below him in the water. The big bull shark, notices him, though, when his swimming churns up the water. The beast swims just below him for a few minutes, deciding if this is good prey. It wouldn't be the shark's first choice, she prefers fattier meat, but she's hungry. It's been two weeks since she last fed. She decides he'll do.She begins the bump-and-bite technique bull sharks are famous for. She rams her head directly into his groin, slamming him upward. The pain of the blow is so intense, he almost doesn't notice when the shark rips off a chunk of flesh from his thigh. The guy reels in confusion, not knowing what hit him. The shark swallows the chunk she has bitten off, and moves in for another bump. Now the guy orients himself and sees what is after him. He knows the blood flowing from his thigh will only spur the shark to attack more vigorously. She bumps into his side, flinging him sideways. He tries to swim faster, but the shark grabs his hand in her jaws and pulls it off. She swallows it quickly, then bumps him again. He is getting weak from blood loss and starts to drop deeper into the water. The shark tears off a chunk of buttock, tearing the skimpy trunks. The guy tries to swim upward, but his lungs are filling with water. The shark bumps him in the stomach, then bites off a foot. He loses consciousness as she swallows it. The swim trunks are barely on the guy because they have been torn so badly. The shark knows he is dead now, so there's no hurry. She noses the trunks, wondering what this strange part is. She decides it's not edible, and finishes tearing them off to see what's underneath. Now she catches the scent if fatty tissue. That's more like it; this is real food. She tears off the guy's genitals in one bite. She chomps them a bit, relishing the fatty juiciness, before swallowing. She then continues to finish off the buttocks and thighs. She's getting full, but eats all of the legs and arms. The rib cage and spine are bony and, because the guy is lean, there isn't much meat on them. The shark is satisfied and doesn't want to bother with such slim pickings. She lets what is left float away for the scavengers. She swims lazily off to spend the next week digesting her meal..(Note: I chose a female shark because they are usually larger.)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna.

Once again thanks for a great scene .Truly awesome.

1) When the shark bites the guy’s buttock will she eat the bit of his tight red swim trunks to, or spit them out?

2) When the shark moves into nose at the red swim trunks will the guy is face down in the water?

3) How will the red swim trunk still be attached to the guy’s body?

4) Where will the shark grab the skimpy red trunks to tear them off the guy’s body?

5) What will happen to the remains of the red trunks?

6) If the guy is face down in the water, will the shark come up from below him to bite off his Genitals?

7) The guy looks as if he was well equipped in the swim trunks, would the shark be able to taste the difference between that meat and what she had already eaten?

8) I would ,imagine that once she had the guys manhood etc. in her mouth she would squeeze it in between her upper and lower pallet and then swallow it down intact?

9) You say that it will take the shark about a week to digest what she eats; would that include the guy’s genitals?

10) What other sort of scavengers might feed on the guys remains as they float in the water?

11) What if anything might any one going out hunting for the guy find?

Once again thanks for the great information.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.

She probably won't even notice them, and will swallow taht piece of them.

Yes, he is.

The shark will rip them pretty badly, but they will be attached by the waistband. and just floating in the water.

She'll be able to get the best grip at the top over the buttocks.

They'll probably float to the surface.

She will use her bumping technique to get him into a good position to bite them off. It likely be from below, but with him face up.

Yes. There is more fat there, and that's what sharks like.

Yes, she wouldn't really chew it, since her teeth are made for tearing, but she would savor it as she squeezed it.

Everything will be blended together in her stomach, including the genitals. The whole works will take about a week to digest.

Fish, small crsutaceans, water birds.

Parts of his red trunks, possibly his scalp, some larger bones.