Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

'' Anna ,would you be willing to do another

Customer Question

`for Anna only`Hello Anna ,would you be willing to do another scenario/scene for the safari saga ,if you are interested , let me know and i will send you the details. many thanks.
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Hi, ewan. Yes, I'd be happy to do another scene. Please do send the details.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna.

Thanks for taking on another scene, we have used most of the predators from Africa in one way or another, Hippos I don`t think would eat anyone. Vultures and hyenas etc. are mostly scavengers and have been in previous scenes, so will go with the leopard.

After a hot and long day the safari goers are tired and starting to relax after their exciting day of animal spotting, some just go to bed; some of the adults go for a quiet drink. One young guy decides that he wants to have a refreshing swim in the resorts outdoor pool. He collects a towel and his swim gear and head down to the pool. He changes down into his speedos laying the towel and his other clothes on a stool next to the sun lounger. He dives into the water and does several lengths of the pool.

Then comes out and just lies on his towel on the sun lounger to dry off naturally.

This is when a hungry leopard manages to find a large gap in the boundary fence were a tree had damaged it in the last storms and had not been repaired yet.

This is where your task comes in Anna, how the Leopard deals with the guy it has lined up as food?

Many thanks for your great support, and great creative skills.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. I'll look into leopard hunting habits, then go to work on the scene.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Many thanks . look forward to reading it when it`s ready.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Leopard hunting and feeding techniques add some interesting aspects to this one. Here's the scene:
The guy dozes off. He doesn't realize the sun has set. The nocturnal predators have awakened and are prowling. Off in the trees, a hungry leopard stretches and sniffs the air. He catches an intriguing scent. He tracks it to the hole in the fence. The scent is stronger and the leopard crouches down and slinks in. Slowly and silently, he moves in. This prey is odd to him because it doesn't move. The leopard watches from nearby, hidden behind a bush to be sure the creature isn't dangerous. It's odour is enticing. The leap are stalks it's prey until it is about three meters from it. Then he makes a mad dash in, grabs the guy by the neck with his sharp front claws. As the guy tries to scream, the leopard sinks his teeth into the jugular. The guy quickly loses consciousness. The leopard laps up blood until he knows the guy is dead.
Now he must get his meal to a safe place where larger predators and packs of hyenas can't steal it. But first, he needs to remove what is be dibble to him. He uses his claws to rip open the carcass . He picks out the stomach and intestines and discards them. He doesn't want them, and this will make the prey lighter to carry. He grabs the body by the neck and drags it off. He pulls it through the hole in the fence and off into the trees. He chooses a sturdy tree and starts climbing. With great difficulty, the leopard drags the body into the tree and onto a big horizontal branch. He maneuvers it until it is placed securely on the branch. He uses his claws and teeth to scrape of the hair, and tear off the clothes, which seem like strange fur to him. He drops these things to the ground below. He licks the body all over and finds the private parts to have a rich taste. He pulls them off in one big bite, and chews them, savouring the fatty, bloody taste. He begins gnawing on the other fleshier parts, taking bites as they loosen from the bones. This is too much for one meal, and leopards commonly consume one prey animal over a period of two to four days.
The leopard sleeps. In the morning, he feels hungry again, and begins to gnaw again. He consumes the heart, liver, kidneys, and lungs. The guy was pretty lean, so it doesn't take long to eat the rest if the flesh from the bones. The leopard. Gnaws on a thigh bone for awhile , but he is satiated and tired. He pushes the remains out if his tree. Then he sprawls on the branch, all four feet hanging off the branch, to sleep and digest his meal.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna.

Fantastic scene, what a great read, I have read about some predators removing the stomach and intestine as they don`t like the taste of it or what might be contained within it.

1) I would imagine that the guy’s body would be facing up the way when the leopard gets it secured on the branch in the tree?

2) Would the leopard have a rest before it started to feed on the guy’s body?

3) Would the Leopard start to lick over the guy’s entire body to remove body hair first?

4) Given how thin the material of the guys swim trunks are, would it be able to taste what lay inside the trunks, given that they might still be damp from the swim?

5) Would what’s in the tight trunks move as the leopard worked it`s tongue over it?

6) From the picture there looks like there is a fair amount of meat in the front of the trunks, would the leopard try and take it all into its mouth trunks and all and try and eat it off?

7) Being unsuccessful in the trying to bite off the swim trunks and private parts it then tears them off with its teeth .were would it grab the thin swimsuit .where would they tear, would they come off in one piece?

8) Once it starts to lick over the body without the trunks, will the guy’s private parts be moved with the action of the leopards tongue?

9) Given that this is the first time it has eaten a human male, what will it think of the guy’s private parts and their taste.

10) Given that when it wakes in the morning feeling hungry again, will it have digested everything it had eaten earlier?

11) When the rest of the people look for the guy, what and where will they find any remains?

Once more thanks for the fantastic help with this scene/story.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.

Yes, it would. The leopard would want access to the less bony parts on the front.

Yes, that's why it just lay there and licked for a bit.

If there were are on the private area, yes. Otherwise the guy doesn't have enough body hair that the leopard would bother.

Yes.

Perhaps a little, though the trunks are pretty tight which would restrict movement somewhat.

Leopards don't like to eat 'fur' and the leopard would feel the trunks were fur. So, he wouldn't try to eat until the trunks were torn off.

It would probably just grab onto the front and tear. The teeth are so sharp that the trunks would split, but still be in one piece.The private parts would be scraped or even sliced in the process.

Yes.

The private parts are rich in fat and blood vessels. The leopard would find that quite tasty.

Not completely, but it will have moved out of the stomach and into the intestines.

They might find the intestines and stomach near the pool. If no scavengers got to them, hair, trunks, and bones will be under the tree.

Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience: Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.