Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

'' cher ,was wondering if you would like

Customer Question

`for cher only`Hello cher ,was wondering if you would like to do another scene and questions for me ,based on a tv science fiction program V with J spader in. let me know and i will send you the detqails.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan!

I hope all is well with you! Great to hear from you again.

Yes, please send me details.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher.

I am doing well thanks hope you are to.

The Scene I was thinking of goes as follows , based on the TV series V .The aliens have come to earth to get help and to share their technology with us .But secretly they have lined us humans up as soldiers and food .

Diana the leader of the alien advanced group that has come to earth wishes to see if we humans would be good as food, she sends out her guards to capture a human and bring him to her in her cabin .The turn up with the guy in the picture, and Diana smiles when she sees the tasty young guy and grabs him, being lizards under their human disguise, she does what she is seen doing to the animal in this video to the guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JIbnuPj84I

This is where your skills at writing come into play to describe how she eats the guy and what he has on. Many thanks for your help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your reply and further details, Ewan!

I'm glad you're doing well and things are also good, here; thanks for asking!

Please allow me some time to go over the scene and send you my answer. As usual, your patience is always appreciated!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher

Glad that you are keeping well. Please take what time you need to do the scene. Many thanks

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're always most welcome! : )

Okay, thanks for allowing me the time needed.

By the way, you didn't mean 'James Spader,' did you? 'Jane Badler' plays Diana. When you wrote, 'J. Spader,' I assumed you meant James Spader, but he was not in either of the series.....there was a mini-series in 1984 and a TV series in 2009. The premise is the same, so I guess it doesn't matter which one we refer to, but I'd go with the more recent one.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher , thanks for that, yes i ment 'Jane Badler' .James Spader I think was Stargate . Thanks for your correction.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

No problem......I didn't think I remembered James Spader being in 'V'.

OK, still working on your question and trying to gather as much info as possible, re: the series and the aliens.......

Warmest regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks so much for your patience!

Being a reptilian alien, Diana will need to unhinge her jaw to expose her large, pointed reptilian teeth in order to eat this guy as food. Before she eats him, she wants to have some fun with him because she hasn't been with a man for a while, so she seduces him and has sex with him. He mistakenly thinks he's in the clear and he was only brought to her as a boy-toy, to service her needs, but it's well known that after 'mating,' the aliens kill their partners. That is the sad fate about to befall this innocent guy.

First, Diana takes a big bite out of his throat, killing him. Then, she realizes she would do better with smaller pieces, so, she has her henchmen start chopping him up with a machete; as they chop, she eats. This is when she unhinges her jaw, being a reptile, after all, to take in the larger pieces. Her very sharp teeth make quick work of the flesh and bones. She will not be interested in what he was wearing, so she will discard it, but instruct her team to burn the swimsuit to destroy the evidence he was ever there. She will eat him in one sitting and then, need to rest for a while, because she is exhausted and very full. She has been satiated in two ways: first, when she enjoyed the guy as a sex toy and then, when she ate him and satisfied her lust for human flesh. She decided humans would indeed, make very good food!

--------------------------------------------
I hope you liked my scene! : )

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher.

Wow thanks for the great scene, very nice reading. At least the guy had some pleasure before he met his fate.

1) When Diana seduces the guy will she take the lead in the situation?

2) Given how the guy is dressed, will Diana explore his body first, smelling, licking it all over to get an initial taste of him?

3) Would she know to remove the guys tight red swim trunks, when she tried to mate with him?

4) If she just pulled the trunks down enough to mate with the guy, how would her Hench men remove them once they started to chop him up?

5) How many bits would there be?

6) Apart from taking the first bite out of the guy’s throat, what would she eat next?

Many thanks for the great scene and answers to questions.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

In answer to your additional questions:

---Yes, she definitely will take the lead!

---Yes, she will do this with her long, reptilian tongue.

---Yes, she knows enough about humans and has mated with them before, so she will know to remove his tight red swim trunks.

---The henchmen would most likely rip them off him or cut them off, roughly.

5) How many bits would there be?

---Probably about 15-20 bits.

----She would eat his privates, her 'ritual' after mating.

-----------------------------------------

I hope this helped you further.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher.

Once more thanks for the great answers to my follow up questions, the replies were great.

1)When Diana eat the guys Private parts would she remove them herself ,If so how she do it, or would her Hench men have cut them off?

2) Would she swallow down the guy’s entire male bits whole?

3) Once she had finished how long it takes her to digest it.

4) When her Hench men had finished and were cleaning up where would they take the guys red swim trunks sand any other remains to get rid of them?

5) How long would they last in the disposal process?

Many thanks for the superb help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're very welcome!

---She would bite them off, instructing her henchmen to leave that part for her.

---Yes, she would swallow them whole.

---It would take her about 3-5 days to digest the entire body.

---They would take the guy's red swim trunks and any other remains to a special, secret incinerator nearby, that just THEY use, to dispose of such items, leaving no trace.

---They wouldn't last long, when being burned.

----------------------------------------------

Warmest regards,

Cher

Cher, Teacher
Experience: Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master