Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

'' anna hope you are well, would you be interested

Customer Question

`for Anna only`Hello anna hope you are well, would you be interested in another scene/story involving giants , if you would be let me know and i will send the details many thanks.
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ewan. Yes, certainly, I would be interested. Giants will be different! Please do send details. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Anna.

Thanks for accepting the scene/story. The plot is as follows. Large group of guy and women are on a large yacht they are fashion models doing photo shoots on the boat and in exotic locations.

They are doing some photo shoots on the yacht close to a tropical island when a freak storm causes the boat to tilt sharply to one side sending some of the models overboard into the water.

Most of them are rescued but a few are washed away and end up on the island. The guy in the pic washes up on the beach, but before he can be rescued a huge human giant finds him, and takes him back to his camp as food. The giant is between 21to24 ft. tall.

Your skills in writing how the giant will deal with the guy are needed. Many thanks for your great assistance.

Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for details. I'll start thinking about it , and then write the scene.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Once more many thanks for your great help.

Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
As the guy is washed ashore by a huge wave, he is stunned for a moment. He sits up and waves and shouts to get the attention of the rescuers. Then he feels the sand move under him. He looks up to see the biggest man he has ever seen. The giant picks him up by the back of his shirt and carries him off. The guy is scared, but he doesn't panic because he has no idea what the giant intends to do with him. They walk through a tropical rainforest until they come to a clearing. In the middle, is a thatched hut. About thirty feet tall. A huge brick fireplace with a grid for cooking is outside. As the giant approaches, a somewhat smaller teenage boy giant runs outside. He looks at the guy, then turns to his dad, and says, "Can I keep this one?"
The older giant glares at his son. "We need supper. " he tosses the guy to his son and says, "Take off his clothes and make him bathe." Now the guy panics. Cannibal giants! As the younger giant picks him up, he struggles. He yells for help, but there's no use. The giant carries him down a path to a pool and waterfall. Suddenly there's a noise behind them, and the guy hopes it is a rescuer. But no, it's some kind of giant pet. It looks like a cross between a tiger and a wolf. It lopes along happily behind them, licking it's chops.
The guy tries begging. He tells the young giant he has friends who will give them real meat. The giant ignores him- he knows better than to disobey his father. He sets the guy down on the shore and orders him to undress. The guy tries to run, the giant teenager takes one step and grabs him again. The giant glances toward his pet, then says to the guy, "Would you rather he undress you?" The animal snarls. The guy quickly begins to take off his clothes. As he takes off his underwear, the giant laughs. "Pretty puny."
That riles the guy- he was pretty well-endowed. He starts to say something, but the giant tosses him into the water. "Wash!" He shouted. The guy did as he was ordered. The giant picks him up by one arm, and starts back to the hut. When they get there, a woman giant stands over the fire, tending a huge cast iron skillet with hot oil in it. The guy is still trying to kick and scream. The older male giant takes the guy from his son. He turns toward his wife. "Fried liver for you tonight ," he smiles, "Your favourite."
Now the guy is so scared, he almost passes out. But his fear his short-lived. The older giant says to him, "we don't torture our livestock." He snaps the guy's neck. The big animal is now very excited, prancing about. "Want your treats, boy?" The giant says. He rips off the guy's private parts and throws them to the beast. The animal catches them in his huge jaws, tosses them into the air a few times like a cat playing with it's food. Then it licks the parts, relishing the flavour. Finally, it slowly chews them up and swallows them. It licks it's lips, then goes back to the giant to wait for more titbits.
The giant uses a huge knife to slit open the carcass . He removes the organs. His wife takes the parts they will eat- liver, heart, kidneys. The giant tosses everything else to the pet. The animal wolfs down the organs.
The giant begins cutting off parts, as his wife fries the organs. He seems to be an expert butcher, carving everything into choice cuts. There's room on the grid next to the skillet for grilling, and he puts the meat on. He tells his son to take the head and bones out into the forest for animals to clean up.
The boy giant does that, then returns. They all sit around the fire while the meal cooks. They hear snarls and growls of scavengers in the forest as they fight over the scraps. Finally, the wife scoops up all the morsels and divides them onto three huge plates. There's no sign these pieces of meat were ever part of a human. The giants sprinkle on some seasonings, then use knives and forks to politely eat their meal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Anna.

Well what can I say , what a fantastic story/scene ,that was truly awesome.

1) If the father giant lets the younger one keep the guy for a little while what might he do to him?

Many thanks.

Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
The younger one had in mind keeping the guy as a pet. He would keep him in a cage, feed him, etc. Since they did speak the same language, they would talk. They might become friends and the young giant may have eventually helped him escape.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Anna.

Thanks for the answer to the question.
1) If in the original scene the guy refuses to remove his clothes .how would the giants pet have done it?

2) Would the pet have been able to remove the clothes without causing too much damage to the guy?

3) What would the pet have donned with the clothes once it had removed it?

4) If the young giant decided that he would remove the guy’s clothes instead how would he have done that?

5) What would the giant do with the clothes once he had removed them?

6) Given the youngish age of the giant once he had removed the guys clothes would he play with the guy , and wash the guy to get him clean for eating, what all might he have done to the guy?

Many thanks for your great help.

Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.

This was more of an idle threat on the boy's par, to scare the guy into doing as he was told. The big beast coudl only have done this with its teeth - not very efficient.

No, it would have caused a great deal of damage to him.

Perhaps it would have shaken them like a dog shakes its toys, and then chewed them up, especially if they had gotten bloody.

He would have held him in the air with one hand and taken off one item of clothing at a time with the other.

They probably had some use for them in the household as cleaning rags.

We know he had a knack for mocking since he commented on the guy's size, so he probably would have spent a few minutes toying with and making fun of his privates. If teh guy became aroused, that would be cause for even more laughter. Then the young giant would realize his father would be angry with him for being so slow, so he would have proceeded to quickly wash the guy.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Anna.

Thanks for the great answers to the questions, very useful answers.

It would have been easy enough for the giant boy to remove the guy’s shirt and T shirt?

1) Given the very tight nature of the guys black jeans, how would the young giant have removed them?

2) If the giant boy had played with the guy and he became aroused, might he investigate more, is so what might he do?

Many thanks again for your great help with stories and scenes and answering my follow up questions.

Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.

The giants have nimble findgers like other humans. He would have unzipped (or unbuttoned) them, and then pulled them off inch by inch. It would probably take awhile.

Being a teenager, he would have known what was happening. his curiosity about this slightly different species may ahve caused him to continue the stimulation until the guy climaxed. The teen giant would have liked to see if it was the same way his own proceeded.

Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience: Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.