Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

'', Anna, thanks great story/scene

Customer Question

`for Anna only`, Hello Anna, thanks for the great story/scene and answers to last questions , Would you be interested in another story /scene , Please let me know and i will send the details , Many thanks.
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ewan. Yes, please do send the details. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna.

Many thanks for accepting the new story/scene. I was thinking of something along these lines.

An alien being comes to earth. It is able to take on any form it likes. It sees a beautiful female and transforms it`s self into looking like her. She decides to go out hunting for a mate and food. She heads to the local swimming pool and looks about for a suitable person, male or female.

She spots the guy on life guard duty, and start to drool with lust and hunger. She heads over to him and start to chat to him. After a few minutes she runs her hand sexily over his torso and asks if he would like to come back to her place after his shift. He smile and nods thinking that he has struck lucky which he has in a way. They meet up after his shift and head back to her place. They chat for a bit and then she seduces him, and they have wild passionate love making. She leaves him on the bed dressed as in picture and heads thru to another room to change into something that will make eating the guy easier.

She decides to change into a large alligator and makes her way back into the room and then attacks the guy. She does not like the sight of blood so needs to eat him whole

This is where your fantastic skills are needed; I look forward to reading your work. Many thanks

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
The completely exhausted guy lies on his back, catching his breath. He wonders if his new partner will be up for a second round in a little while. He hopes she'll bring him something refreshing to drink when she returns. He hears a noise, and looks up, but it' to her. Maybe it was his imagination. He shouts out, "Hey, babe!" There's no answer. He closes his eyes. There's that noise again - a swishing sound, like something dragging across the floor. The guy decides to get up and find something to drink.
But as he rises , shock causes him to fall back on the bed. There's a huge alligator creeping across the floor. There's no way it could have gotten into the apartment. What he doesn't know is that this is no ordinary alligator; it has the high alien intelligence inhabiting it's brain. The alien is hungry, but wants to have a little fun first. Not liking to see blood, the alien won't bite, but it lunges at the guy. The guy jumps up on the bed. The gator keeps lunging. He kicks it, but that does no good. He stumbles back on the soft mattress and falls off the other side. The alligator leaps on him, swats him with it's muscular tail, and tramples him. The guy wrestles and fights, trying to push his fingers into the gator's eyes. It's no use, the animal is much stronger than he is. It's weight on top of him makes it difficult to breathe.
The alligator is having no trouble breathing. It gathers in the scent of the guy, which makes the alien remember the satisfying sex they just had. But now it's ready for a different kind of satisfaction. It grabs the guy by the neck, without biting down, and flings him against the wall. There is the sound of cracking bones as his skull fractures. He loses consciousness. He may not be dead yet, but the alien doesn't care; it is hungry. The alligator takes the head I to it's mouth and starts swallowing. The head and neck go down easily, but the wide shoulders are more difficult. The gator has to gulp several times. Finally, they pass into the oesophagus, and the rest of the body slides in fairly easily. When the part covered in shorts enters the alligator's mouth, the taste of sex permeates it's taste buds. Yes, this certainly was a satisfying creature. After savouring the flavour, the gator swallows. The legs slip down quickly. Now the alien is full. It needs to sleep, and crawls under the bed to rest and digest the meal.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna.

Thanks for the great story /scene a wonderful read.

1) When the alien in the form of the alligator starts to eat the guy will he be face up or down in her mouth?

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
He will be face down.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna, thanks for that info.

1) How long will it take her to swallow down to his waist?

2) Once she is down to the area in the tight red trunks will see toy with that area with her tongue?

3) Given that’s she’s already had the pleasure of what’s in the guy’s trunks in her already ,will see continue to work on that huge maleness hopping that he will become aroused again given he not dead?

4) If the guy does get aroused and he climaxes will she enjoy the taste of this mixed in with the material of the tight red shorts?

5) Once she starts to swallow the guy again, will she be able to feel the huge maleness in the trunks pressing against his tight throat and oesophagus as she swallows him down?

6) How long it take her to fully swallow the guy?

7) Once he is inside her stomach, how long before digestion starts?

8) What will be digested first of the guy?

9) What about the guy’s tight red shorts what will happen to them?

10) How long it take her to fully digest the meal?

11) What will be left and how she disposes of it?

12) What will she do with the rest of the guys belongings that are in her flat?

Many thanks for the superb help and answers.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.

About 10 minutes.

Yes, because she is remembering what they had done earlier.

She's more interested in eating at this point, but she might do this out of curiosity.

Yes, she would.

Yes, that would definitely be noticeable.

With the delay as she swallows the shorts-covered parts, about 30 minutes.

It starts at once. digestive juices flow in right away.

Fatty parts - genitals, buttocks, etc.

They will be faded and tattered as they go through the digestive process.

About 5 days.

Everything except the shorts will be completely digested. She will probably go somewhere that alligators frequent to defecate. Anyone who finds the shorts will assume someone was eaten by an alligator.

Because she's really an intelligent alien, she'll gather them up, then place them in the area where she passed her droppings. It will look like the guy was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Ewan, I also want to let you know I will be on vacation, so won't be able to do a scene this coming week. I arrive back on March 18.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna .

Thanks for the great answers to my questions / Have a great vacation .bye for now.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome, Ewan. Thank you for your kind wishes. I hope we can work on a new scene when I return.
Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience: Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.