Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

' ' Cher hope you are keeping ok . I was

Customer Question

`for Cher Only ` Hello Cher hope you are keeping ok . I was wondering if you would be interested in another story/scene . If you are let me know and i will send you the details. many thanks.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

All is well here, and I hope the same holds true for you.

Yes, please send details.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Cher.

Glad to hear you are well, I am doing fine thanks for asking.

My scene is as follows , Two young boys are out hunting fruit near Durban south Africa .they are busy picking up fruit that has fallen on the ground and have not seen a huge Python lurking in the long grass .

The huge snake is very hungry, as it has not long woke from hibernation .the snake lunges at the boy in the red top and black swim trunks. He screams out as it attacks and coils around him. His friend runs and climbs a tree and watches in horror at what the snake does next feeds.

This is where once more you’re great skills are needed; describe how the snake will feed, and how long it would take and what will happen after it has eaten. Many thanks for your fabulous help.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for setting the scene.

I will work on this for you and send when it is completed.

As always, thanks for your patience!

Your bonus for the previous answer came through today and I wanted to thank you very much! : )

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Cher .

As always please take what time you need to complete the story/scene.

thanks again.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome.

Thanks for the leeway of time, as usual!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Ewan and thanks for your patience.

The friend will see the huge snake coil around the boy which will suffocate him; when the snake feels the boy's heart is no longer beating, he will know it has killed him. Snakes like this are able to unhinge their jaw, but only one side at a time, due to a special elastic cartilage, so they can take in prey much larger than themselves. The snake will begin ingesting the boy from the feet end and it's midsection will contract it's muscles and bones to move the body along in its digestive tract. It will take many hours for the snake to take in the entire body. It will digest the boy within about a week or two.

After the snake has eaten, it will crawl away to a warm spot, hidden from people, to wait for the digestion process to finish.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Cher.

Many thanks for the information on the snake. Was really useful.

1) Would the boy’s friend have been able to save his friend or could the snake have overpowered and eat both of them?

2) When the snake had killed the boy would it have sniffed /licked over the boy’s body to find out which way will be best to eat him?

3) What might the snake think of what the boy is wearing?

4) Would the snake still be coiled around the boy when it starts to swallow him?

5) How long it take the snake to swallow up to the boys skimpy tight black swim trunks?

6) Given that the boy’s very brief and tight swim trunks look as if they are sprayed on him would the snake notice the different texture compared to the flesh?

7) Would the snake have any problems swallowing the area in the small tight trunks?

8) Would the boy’s friend up in the tree be able to clearly see it swallowing the area in the black trunks?

9) Would the orange top cause the snake any trouble when it came to swallow that area?

10) Once it had finished swallowing the boy and was in a warm spot to aid digestion, would the tightness of the boys swim trunks slow down or hinder digestion of all that was in the trunks?

11) What would happen to the black swim trunks inside the snake?

Thanks for your help.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Ewan and you're most welcome!

No, the boy's friend could not have been able to save him once the snake wrapped itself around the boy. The snake could have very well killed the friend, too!

No, the snake would have started at the foot end, because it was tne narrowest.

The snake would have taken it in, as he took in the entire body and the clothing would have been partially digested and the remains, excreted.

No, the snake would have uncoiled from around the boy's body after killing him, or else he wouldn't have been able to begin to ingest him.

If he started from the legs, he would probably reach this area in a couple of hours.

No, the snake wouldn't notice any difference between the texture of the trunks and the flesh. It's main objective would be to cause it's stomach muscles to expand and contract to move the boy down it's digestive tract.

No, it wouldn't have any problem swallowing any part of the boy.

Yes, the boy's friend would be watching everything carefully and be horrified and frightened.

No, the snake would take that in just as the rest of the body.

No, the tightness of the boy's swim trunks would not hinder digestion of all that was in the trunks. The acid in the stomach would break down everything that was ingested, but the material of the clothing would most likely not be completely digested, due to not being flesh.

As mentioned in answer to the last question the trunks would be mostly, but not completely digested and excreted in the snakes' waste.

----------------------------------

I hope this helped!

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Cher.

Thanks for the great answers to my questions, really useful information.

1) Would the remains of the buys swim trunks and red top still be recognisable in the snakes droppings?

2) Would the snake have enjoyed eating and digesting the boy’s swimsuit clad body like we enjoy eating our food.

3) If it liked the taste of the boy, would it actively go after another when it was hungry?

Many thanks for your fabulous help.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Ewan and you're very welcome!

Yes, most likely the remains of the boy's swim trunks and red top would still be recognizable in the snake's droppings, as they will only be partially digested.

The snake would have enjoyed eating the boy's swimsuit clad body as any good meal he would enjoy, being ravenous.

It would depend on what state it was in; if it hadn't eaten for a long time again, it might go after another human, otherwise, it would stick to it's usual fare of eating small mammals and rodents.

-------------------------------------------

I hope this helped!

Warmest regards,

Cher

Cher, Teacher
Experience: Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master