Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

'' Anna. Hope you had a great vacation. Would

Customer Question

`for Anna only`Hello Anna. Hope you had a great vacation.
Would you be interested in another story/scene? If you are let me know and I will send you the details. Many thanks
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ewan. I had a wonderful time. Thank you for asking. Yes, I'm interested in another scene. I'll keep an eye out for details.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna. Glad you had a good vacation.

The new story scene is based on the US TV program falling skies. The aliens have almost concoured the earth, but we humans put up a brave resistance.

One of the Skitters grabs a couple of young guys, Not to harness them but to use for it`s own pleasure, food and experiments. Shown below are the two guys, what I need from you is how the skitter will eat and what sort of experiments it will do.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. I haven't seen that program, so will first familiarize myself with it. Then I'll go to work on the scene.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks, ***** ***** take what time you need . Look forward to reading your scene/ story when you have it ready. many thanks.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Interesting TV program. Here's the scene:
T?he skitter grabs the older guy first. The guy fights with everything he has; he kicks, hits, and bites. Nothing seems to phase the skitter. The alien holds tight to the guy with his powerful arms, as the young man runs out of energy. The skitter drags him back to an abandoned warehouse and straps him to a table. Once he is secured, the skitter decides to locate a second subject.
Out on the street, he spots the second guy. But this one sees the skitter and runs. The skitter gives chase. The guy is fast, and for a few minutes it looks like he might escape. But the skitter bursts forth with sudden speed and smashes into the guy from behind. The guy tumbles to the ground. The skitter slashes with his claws, and the guy screams with pain, then goes into shock. The skitter carries him to the warehouse, where he begins treatment for shock. The skitter doesn't want either of these guys dead yet.
Once the younger guy begins to recover, the skitter attaches electrodes to both guys to monitor their brain and heart function. He wants to study the effects of fear on humans. Both guys are helpless to do anything but watch. The skitter threatens the older guy with his formidable claws. The guy flinches and cowers as much as he can. He squirms in the straps that bind him. The skitter checks the readings on his equipment. He also checks the younger guy's readings because he is watching the activity with fear. Suddenly, the skitter claws the older guy along his torso. The younger one screams with fear. The readings are off the charts.
Now the skitter decides to learn how fear affects sexual response in humans. He unstraps the two guys just enough to pull off their clothes with his claws. Then he straps them securely again. The guys fear levels go up because they have no idea what is next. The skitter uses one of his clawless legs to rub the older guy's body. The guy seems to feel nothing but fear. The skitter moves to the guy's private parts, but they shrivel under his touch. The skitter reaches the conclusion that fear squelches human sexual response.
He then goes to the younger guy to confirm his findings. But, as he strokes this one's body, he notes some response, despite the fact that the fear levels are still high. He goes to the guy's genitals. The young man responds fully and climaxes. Now the skitter is puzzled. Apparently, not all humans react the as me way. He studies his readings and thinks about this some more. Now that he isn't paying attention to them, the guys' fear levels decline, as would be expected. This won't last because now the skitter is hungry.
The skitter returns to the older guy. He slashes with his claws the front of his body from throat to abdomen. The guy screams in terror and pain as the skitter tears out internal organs and swallows them in big gulps. The guy loses consciousness and dies quickly. The younger guy is now screaming and crying. The skitter begins clawing off strips of flesh and swallowing them without chewing. He pulls off the genitals and gulps them down. The younger guy grows more and more frantic. He fights the straps with all his might, writhing, screaming, begging, and crying. The skitter finds this amusing as he finishes the first part of his meal.
This is a picky skitter, and he claws off the fatty morsels from the older guy's body. He's not interested in the head, legs or arms - they're too bony. The skitter goes to the younger guy. He checks the readings, and decides to try his experiment again. He starts to stroke the guy's private parts. This time, the young guy just struggles more. There is no response at all. The skitter decides that fear levels have to be high enough to interfere with sexual arousal. It seems to him that the fear level is different in different humans. These findings are interesting to him, but this boy looks like he has a lot of tender meat on him. The skitter rips him eon just as he did the older guy. The younger one loss consciousness even more quickly. The skitter pulls out the heart, liver, kidneys, and lungs and quickly consumes them. He rips off the private parts with his jaws, mouths them, then swallows them. He tears the meat from the buttocks and thighs. Now he is satisfied. If some other skitters want to eat the remains, he'll share. But for now, he just wants to sleep. He crawls off to his quarters.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna.

Wow, what can I say once again you have excelled in making a fabulous scene/story? What a great read.

1) How exactly would the skitter remove the guy in the first pictures tight jeans?

2) What will it do with both guys’ clothes once it had removed it?

3) The skitter must have been fascinated by both guys when checking for a sexual response to its experiments?

4) When the younger guy becomes aroused and climaxes from what the skitter does to him the skitter must have been very puzzled by this reaction. Might it have tasted /taken the guys private parts into its mouth before it started to feed properly to, taste what had happened and see if there was any other reaction from the guy?

5) The younger guy must have been petrified with fear seeing the skitter eating the other guy. Would the skitter have shown the younger guy, it eating the older guys private parts to scare him even more?

6) might the skitter take the youngers guy private parts into its mouth before killing him to see if it can get him aroused again?

7) Which of the two guys will provide the most food when it eats their private parts?

8) When the skitter feeds on the younger guys private parts will it take all of it in its mouth at once. Would it be able to swallow them down hole?

Many thanks for the great scene/story, a truly great read.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.

The skitter would have to use its claws and jaws, would probably have to rip up the clothing to get it off.

To begin with, he would just drop them on the floor. Later, after he rested, he would go clean up the area and burn the clothes.

Yes, both reactions would have fascinated him. He would like to have figured out the reason for the different respnses, but didn't have the means to do that.

Yes, there's a good chance it would have done that. given what the boy had just witnessed, however, he would have been too terrified for any arousel to occur.

It certainly would have since it was measuring fear.

Yes, he might. again, the boy was past the point of being aroused.

Probably the older one.

Yes, it would. It's jaws and throat are large enough to accomodate them.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna.

Once more thanks for the fabulous and great answers to my questions; the answers were really interesting and useful.

1) Which of the two guys would the skitter have enjoyed eating the most?

2) What part of the two guys would the skitter have enjoyed eating?

3) How long might it take the skitter to digest the meat and private parts?

4) If the skitter was looking for a quick snack, and found some more guys what parts of them would it eat and how it get it?

Once more , many many thanks for the great help.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.

Since he most likes tender meat, probably the younger one.

Thighs, private parts, internal organs, and buttocks. Those are the places it could get the most food for the least work.

Being a carnivore, probably a couple of days.

Since it just wanted a quick snack, it would probably grab them, quickly kill them with its claws, and then eat the easily obtainable parts. It would claw down the center of the body to remove the liver, heart, lungs, and kidneys. Then eat the private parts. If it were still hungry, it would go for the muscle meat on the thighs and buttocks.