Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

'' Cher. Hope you are keeping well .Was

Customer Question

`For Cher only`
Hello Cher. Hope you are keeping well .Was wondering if you would be interested in a scene /story based on the 1982 film Q the winged serpent. If you are interested let me know and I will send you the details.
Many thanks in advance.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ewan!

How are you? I hope all is well!

Yes, please send details. I'm not familiar with the film, but I can research it.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher.

Thanks for accepting the scene. I am well thanks for asking.

The basic plot is as follows, The Aztec god Quetzalcoatl, a winged, dragon-like, female lizard, decides to take up residence in the art-deco spire of the Chrysler Building, taking frequent jaunts in the midday sun to devour various hapless New Yorkers.

On one of its frequent jaunts to find food it spies this guy, he is taking a rest on the air bed.

The pool is located on the top floor of one of the skyscrapers. It swoops down and snatches him and the airbed up and heads back to its nest to feed.

Exactly how will it feed on the guy, many thanks?

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks for your reply with more information.

Glad you are well!

I'll need some time, as usual, to work on the scene and will post back when completed.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher.

As normal please take what time you need , thanks again.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, Ewan! : )
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and thanks, ***** ***** for your patience!

When Q brings the guy back to her nest to feed, he will already be injured, to the point of death, from the deep gashes caused by her picking him up with her sharp talons. He will be bleeding to death. This excites her even more, because she loves the smell and taste of blood and human flesh. She will begin to eat his head by ripping parts of his skin, hair, scalp, face off, with her beak. She will hold him down with her talons as she rips away pieces of his flesh and work her way down from his head. She will not eat his bones, but, only his flesh. It will take her several hours to devour his entire body and because he was basically unclothed (just the bathing suit), this will make it easier for her. When she is finished, all that will be left is his skeleton with a few pieces of bloody flesh hanging off them; she got tired and full and left a few 'morsels' still clinging to his bones.

I hope you liked my scene!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher.

Thanks for the interesting scene/story.

1) When q is feeding on the guy’s head will she swallow down his hair scalp?

2) The guy certainly has a good amount of meat on his bones to feed Q

3) How will she feed on his ribs and internal organs, heart etc.?

4) Will the guy’s body be covered in blood?

5) Will Q eat the guys brief and very thin swim trunks, how would she do that.

6) Will she eat the swim trunks with the large meat that they covered?

Many thanks for your great help.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ewan, and you're most welcome!

I will get to your additional questions, shortly.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.

Hi again, Ewan.

Thanks so much for your patience! I got involved in so many things after I wrote to you last, and now I can devote my complete attention to your additional questions. : )

No, when Q is feeding on the guy's head, she will mainly be interested in his flesh and not swallow down his scalp or hair. She will devour his brains, though, as she finds this a delicacy!

Yes, he does, and she is happy about this!

Her long, beak-like mouth and reptilian tongue will enable her to get to his internal organs between his ribs, but she will break a few ribs in the process, as well.

Oh yes, there will be a lot of blood spilled as she feeds. It will not be 'neat', but very messy.

She will eat parts of the guy's brief and very thin swim trunks, but mainly try to tear them away with her mouth, as she is not interested in them. The small amounts of material she will ingest will just pass through her system and be excreted.

She will eat 'some' of the pieces of the swim trunks, as mentioned above, when she eats the large meat they cover, as she won't be able to help it, the trunks are so skin tight. She will enjoy this meat delicacy as much as the brains.

I hope this helped! Laughing

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Cher, Once again thanks for the great answers to my questions,

1) What parts of the skimpy swim trunks will Q eat?

2) If the police and authorities find the nest when Q is out hunting what all will they find of the guy it had just eaten?

3) How might they be able to identify, who it was that had been eaten?

4) Were might Q PASS HER DROPPINGS, WHAT IF ANYTHING MIGHT BE LEFT OF THE GUY IN THEM?

5) If the police and authorities managed to kill Q an hour after eating, and performed a necropsy on it, would any part of the guy’s body be recognisable without doing DNA tests.

Once again many thanks for your fabulous answers. There is just one more thing you can do for me , can you please let me know if you get paid twice for this question as there was a glitch with the system and I am not sure if I was charged more than once.

Thanks again.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan and once again, thanks so much for your patience!

I woke up today with NO internet! Everything was out, including tv and phone (they're all through the same company/system). Service was just restored, so I wanted to let you know I received your reply and will be sending answers to your additional questions, soon.

Warmest wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Cher , thanks for the update , answer when you have time, thnaks.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, Ewan.

Ok, I'm ready to send your answers, now! : )

Q will chomp at the sides of the swim trunks to release them and reveal the flesh underneath, so she can feed on that.

They will find a mangled skeleton with a few bits of flesh still hanging off the bones.

By the dental records.

She could pass her droppings anywhere, as she's flying (ick!) or outside her nest area. Perhaps some of the material from the tight, blue swim trunks might be visible.

Most likely not, as all she would have eaten is his flesh. DNA testing would be necessary for a positive ID, or as mentioned above, examination of his dental records.

-----------------------------

----------------------------------

You're most welcome, as always! Laughing

Yes, no problem, I can let you know if I get paid twice for my answer, once you rate.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Cher, Teacher
Experience: Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master