Hello Anna. What can I say, it was worth the wait. Love the conflict between the snake and the alligator trying to feed its babies, and the end result of the battle.
Sad that one of the babied got eaten, but that’s nature.
1) The baby alligators would not have been able to eat a great deal of the boy’s body?
2) Could a real alligator of the size mentioned actually eat the boy hole?
3) Would she eat him face up or down?
4) How long it take her to swallow down his body?
5) Do alligators produce saliva, or would it just be the water that covers the meal that helps lubricate it for swallowing?
6) How tightly would the alligator’s throat /oesophagus grip the body once it started to swallow the boy?
7) How long might it take the mother Alligator to swallow the guy’s body?
8) If she eats the boy face down would she be able to feel, and get a taste of his private parts thru the cotton shorts?
9) Once she has finished swallowing him, he will be still whole in her stomach, before digestion starts?
10) You said in an earlier scene that digestion will start straight away, will this increase once she finds a sunny place to sleep and digest her meal?