Sijad H.
Sijad H., Consultant
Experience:  Jack of all trades. I know a little bit about a lot of bit.
61965098
Type Your Question Here...

there, I have happily been using Pay pal while now,

Customer Question

Hi there, I have happily been using Pay pal for a while now, but I find I've been made into a business customer. How can I go back to being a good old silver surfer ?
Category: General
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 2 years ago.
Sijad H. : Hi and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Unfortunately the only way to change your account type is to contact PayPal customer service. Sometimes, based on your account activity PayPal may adjust your account to a different type. For example if they see an increase in you selling items it may change to a premier account vice personal. Anyway you will need to contact PayPal customer service. To do this, login to your PayPal account, then click the contact us link at the bottom of the page. It will give you th eruption to call or email. Whichever type of contact you prefer is the one you use. Just explain to them you would like to revert your account from the business version.