Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

'' Anna. Hope you are well. Was wondering

Customer Question

`For Anna only` Hello Anna.
Hope you are well. Was wondering if you would be interested in another story scene, loosely based on the born free book/films if you are interested let me know and I will send more details. Many thanks.
Category: General
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ewan. For some reason, your original question was closed, and I couldn't respond. Yes, please do send the details. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Anna, Thanks for replying, had problems with logging in after I had posted the question; it said my account had been disabled. Contacted the guy I know at customer services and he got it up and running again.

On to the scene. My scene I based on George and joy Adamson’s work with the lion cubs.

The guy in the picture finds a female lion cub near to its dead mother and takes it in and hand rears it with help from the Adamson foundation.

It is a hard task and times he thought he was going to lose the cub, but manages to get it thru to adult hood. Obviously the lioness which we will call princess and the guy called Steven form a huge bond and are almost unseprepeatable . One day he decides to take Princess down to the beach for a swim.

After some coxing she enters the water and finds she enjoys it , they head back to the beach and the guy lays down face up and prices comes and lays down next to him . He starts to rub her fur and then she starts to groom him like she would other lions, and her offspring.

What I would like to know is how and where she will groom him. Many thanks I look forward to your reply.

Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
This will be a little different from the usual. I'll go to work on it.
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
After a swim in the nice warm water, Steven and Princess are feeling very relaxed. ***** *****es down in the sand to soak up some sun. Princess lies next to him with her paw on his chest. Steven scratches her ears and chin. He strokes her shoulders. She gently butts her head into him, and swipes her tongue across his face. Her tongue is coarse, as cat's tongues are, with a gritty feel like sandpaper. Steven laughs and pushes her away playfully. She comes back and starts licking his arm. The sensation is different, but not unpleasant, so Steven relaxes and lets her continue. Lions do a thorough job of grooming their young, so after Princess finishes cleaning Steven's arm, she washes his neck and chest. Steven enjoys the cool sensation as the warm breeze dries the saliva from the lion's tongue. She slurps all over his other arm, then moves on to his stomach.
Now Princess has come to the swim trunks. Of course they don't feel like skin, but to a lion's mind, they are simply a strange form of fur. She licks all over the front of them. Steven finds himself becoming aroused, and he feels a bit strange about that. He tries to push Princess back to his stomach, but she thinks it is quite clean enough. Steven pushes his leg toward her, and she begins vigorously licking it. After both legs meet her standards, Princess moves back to the one place she hadn't finished. This time, Steven just lies there and enjoys the sensation of her tongue. The sandpapery texture might have been painful on his private parts, but the swim trunks temper the coarseness so it feels good. He becomes more aroused and quickly looks around to see if anyone is watching. Some kids are preoccupied playing in the water, and their parents keep a watchful eye on them. Otherwise, there are no other people present. Steven relaxes and surrenders to the moment. Princess gives one last strong swipe of her tongue, then rolls over to her side. Steven climaxes with that last lick. Princess, her grooming job complete, butts him with her head, then stands up. She wants to swim some more. After a few minutes, Steven decides to join her because the waves will clean him up before he heads home. They both wade into the water
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Anna, once again thanks for your time sorry for delay, but were having lots of problems getting onto just answers site .came up once again that my account had been disabled. Hopefully that will be it sorted.

Wow what an interesting scene, much different to what we normally have.

1) When princess is licking over Stevens’s arms and chest with her rough tongue will she be removing any body hair from Steven?

2) Steven must have had to control himself as he felt the raspy tongue on his belly and chest so that he did not burstin

3) I would imagine that the fact that Stevens swim trunks were still damp with sea water that would have made them a bit more appealing to lick over?

4) I imagine that Steven would be a little worried at first when Princess started to lick over the bulge in his red trunks?

5) Could princess have fitted the bulge in the trunks into her mouth and possibly continued to lick it, possible pulling it a bit further into her mouth?

6) Would Princess notice that what was inside the trunks had grown and would it move with the power of her licking over it thru the tight material of the trunks?

7) Steven must have been glad that no one was close enough to see what was going on?

8) When Steven climaxes after the last big lick, what might Princes think if she returned to licking there again before going for a swim?

9) If Steven had decided to remove his swim trunks given that the beach had been deserted , what might Princess have done then

10) Would she have reacted differently to what had been in the trunks?

Once again many thanks for your fabulous scene and help in general.

Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.

No, because she will be washing him as she would a baby, not enough pressure to remove hair.

I'm not sure what you mean by this one?

Yes, damp cloth is more appealing than dry.

He might be concerned about what she would do next. He was probably ready to jump up if he needed to.

It would be possible for her to fit it in her mouth, but if we want to stay realistic, she wouldn't have. When a mother lion licks the genitals of her cubs, the purpose is to get them to urinate. When young, they can't until the mother stimulates them this way. Of course, if we don't want to stay realistic, yes she could pull it in a bit further and slurp it a bit more.

She would notice, but wouldn't comprehend what was happening since it wouldn't be like anything that happens to lions.

Yes, it would have been very embarrassing.

Most likely, she would think that she had stimulated urination as she would have with a cub, but that it tasted quite strange.

She would have thought nothing of the nudity, since a lion has no concept of that. Everything would have proceeded the same. However, the rough tongue on Steven's bare skin might have been irritating, rather than pleasant without the buffer of the trunks.

She probably would have licked more thoroughly, if Steven allowed it.

Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience: Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
The Price that I had set for the question at £7.00 was changed without my notice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Anna , sorry not ment to be a dig at you , I know you have no control over the pricing , it was just i was trying out another of the features on the site to see what happened if i put a comment in it .I have contacted customer services about the pricing and am waiting for a reply . . many thanks for your quick response.

No need to reply.