How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Patience Your Own Question
Patience, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 291
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Type Your Question Here...
Patience is online now

How can subscribe myself in the EHORB?

Resolved Question:

I am bachelor honours degree in veterinary medicine, official veterinarian qualified in Bristol University, animal welfare officer, qualified in auditing food premisses and I want to subscribe myself in the EHORB. What I can do for to be a member?

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantal,

No, I couldn't find an answer, even I was still trying, today, too.

The answer it could be to a professional that is working as EHORB for a Local Authority, maybe.



Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thank you for using! After you read my response below, please rate it so that I can be credited. Then if you have any additional questions, I will be happy to answer for no additional charge.

Environmental Health Officers Registration Board (EHORB) is now called the Environmental Health Registration Board (EHRB). Their main responsibility includes issuing Certificates of Registration to newly-qualified Environmental Health Practitioners (EHP).

Becoming qualified as an EHP involves academic study and practical training. People who already have a BSc in another field, such as yours in Veterinary Science, may be able to gain entry to an accredited postgraduate Msc in Environmental Health. Check out options at

You have to successfully provide evidence of work-based learning with a portfolio and you have to pass an examination consisting of a case study concentrating on environmental health interventions and an interview. You can find more information atThe EHRB website:
Patience, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 291
Experience: MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Patience and 18 other General Specialists are ready to help you

Related General Questions