Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
61840635
Type Your Question Here...

How can subscribe myself in the EHORB?

I am bachelor honours degree in veterinary medicine, official veterinarian qualified in Bristol University, animal welfare officer, qualified in auditing food premisses and I want to subscribe myself in the EHORB. What I can do for to be a member?

Category: General
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantal,

No, I couldn't find an answer, even I was still trying, today, too.

The answer it could be to a professional that is working as EHORB for a Local Authority, maybe.

Regards,

Daiana

Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer.com! After you read my response below, please rate it so that I can be credited. Then if you have any additional questions, I will be happy to answer for no additional charge.

The
Environmental Health Officers Registration Board (EHORB) is now called the Environmental Health Registration Board (EHRB). Their main responsibility includes issuing Certificates of Registration to newly-qualified Environmental Health Practitioners (EHP).

Becoming qualified as an EHP involves academic study and practical training. People who already have a BSc in another field, such as yours in Veterinary Science, may be able to gain entry to an accredited postgraduate Msc in Environmental Health. Check out options at http://www.ehcareers.org/where_what/MSc.html

You have to successfully provide evidence of work-based learning with a portfolio and you have to pass an examination consisting of a case study concentrating on environmental health interventions and an interview. You can find more information atThe EHRB website: http://www.ehrb.co.uk/
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience: MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences