Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

Need a lawyer, preferably Romanian family lawyer who deals

Customer Question

Need a lawyer, preferably Romanian family lawyer who deals with UK and Romanian law. I have been sued for child maintenance in the law court Brasov in 2012 and ordered to pay $1,000 a month which the UK South East Recipricol Enforcement Office have converted to 637.84 pounds per month.
I was not told about this court case or served any notice and now being told I must find 23,000 pounds. I have been to Chelmsford magistrates court but they were not interested in hearing that I have never been served any notice and the address the notice was supposed to have been served was vacated 2 years before. If I was never served or knew about this court case then how could I defend?
Being sued for over 25% of my salary for a child I do not know is mine despite several requests for DNA.
All the magistrate in UK wanted was me to pay and argue the case in Romania as they say they cannot consider any prrof and appeal must be dealt with law court in Brasov.
I am also being restricted with travel (which is my job) as I was held in Germany in November for a period as they have in the system that the Romanian authorities want me for an offence, despite not being there in 9 years. Luckily after they made enquiries they realised it is not for a criminal offence but for this case but still unable to travel out of the UK safely as something is in the system by Romanian authorities for me to be retained.
Category: General
Expert:  clairep80 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Unfortunately the ONLY court that can change this is the Romanian Court.
Accordingly I shall opt out and transfer you to the European Law Section
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Has told me what I have already put in my statement. I even titled my question that I need an expert in Romanian law.....the lady comes back that she cannot help me. That is not an answer.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Romania, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please do leave the question open. The previous answer was no answer at all.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. I'll transfer this to General for you and hopefully one of your researchers will be able to help you.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Adam

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Why would I want the question closed?

Yes, please do leave the question for the experts.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Please bear in mind though we have no Romanian lawyers on our site, at best, ***** ***** find someone who's an internet researcher.

Adam

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Adam