Hi again, Ewan!
Here are the answers to your questions:
What made you choose Tom as the one to get eaten?
--He's wearing the least clothes--just the (leather?) pants and boots.
1) How and where would the T rex have grabbed Tom?
--He would have grabbed him from the head/neck.
2) When feeding on him would it is able to eat him whole or need to break his body down into smaller parts to eat?
--No, he would not eat him whole, but break his body down into smaller parts to eat.
3) How many parts would there be and what would they consist of?
--There would be three parts: the head and chest, the belly to the upper thighs, then the remainder of the legs/feet.
4) you said it would eat Tom`s skin tight black pants, would they still cover the flesh/meat .will they still be intact?
--Yes, it would eat the skin tight black pants and the flesh at the same time.
5) how would it remove the boots, would Tom`s lower legs still be inside them?
--It would chew through the boots so they would fall off and then eat the lower legs/feet.
6) Would Tom’s pants be easy for the T rex to swallow?
--Yes, the pants would not present a problem in being swallowed.
7) How long it take the T rex to eat Tom?
--It would not take a long time. This monstrous T-Rex is an eating machine; probably about 20-30 minutes.
8) How long will it take the T rex to Digest what it eat of Tom, what about the black pants.
--It would take about a day to digest Tom, and the black pants would come out in shreds in the poo.
9) Would anything from Tom`s body or his tight black pants not be digested and be visible in the T rex`s droppings, would it be recognisable as have belonged to Tom?
--I covered part of this in my last answer. Nothing, except some shreds of the black pants would be recognizable as having belonged to Tom. Everything would be digested and the T-Rex's droppings would look the same as usual, with the addition of the shredded pants.
I hope this helped!