Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

Anna hope you are well , would you be

Customer Question

`for Anna only`.Hello Anna hope you are well , would you be interested in doing another story/scene , If you are let me know and i will send you the details , many thanks.
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ewan. I'm fine; hope you are, too. Yes, I am interested. Please send the details. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna, glad you are ok, I am doing fine, Sorry for delay in replying but it`s a holiday weekend here in the Uk so been busy with other things.

On to the scene/story. It is based on the UK TV series Primeval. The Two guys are on holiday it is a beautiful war sunny day so they decide to spend the day out on a boat on the lake .An anomaly opens in the lake and a huge Tylosaurus comes thru from another time and swims about . It picks up the presence of the boat and it being hungry heads over to investigate. It bumps the boat several times, and manages to tip the two guys in the boat into the water.

They panic and start to scream and shout, thrashing about in the water. This unfortunately is the worst thing they could have done as it triggers the Tylosaurus1s feeding instinct. It turns and swiftly swims at the two guys, taking them both, as food, and returns back thru the anomaly.

This once more is where your fabulous writing skills are needed, to describe how it feeds and what happens to the two guys in the pictures provided.

Many thanks for your help, and as always please take what time you need, thanks again.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
Glad to hear you are well. It is a holiday weekend here in the States, too, so I understand the busyness. Thank for the details. I'll go to work on the scene.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Many thanks , Look forward to hearing from you . bye for now.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
As the Tylosaurus sinks his teeth first into one guy, then the other, holding them both in his strong grip, their greatest fear is if the huge fishlike monster. Then,mother anomaly opens, and their terror doubles. Travelling through it is a horrifying experience. Ahead they see swirling water and strange creatures,mall in a mad rush. Looking back they see their world vanishing. Everything is a swirl of colours, sounds, and odours. Time itself is distorted. But it's over in a flash.
Still I the grip of the Tylosaurus, the two find themselves in a strange watery world. All of the animals and water plants are familiar. They have no idea what has happened to them, except that some mobster has taken them. The Tylosaurus is hungry and doesn't want to waste any more time. He knows if he lets go, one of the guys might escape and some other predator might take him. But he wants both of them. He drops the smaller one for an instant, figuring he will be easier to catch. Then he takes the older guy's neck in his mouth and crushes it. The guy screams once and then collapses, dead. In the meantime, the younger guy tries to swim for the surface, but he's too slow. In his panic, he attracts the attention of all the strange sea creatures. An aquatic dinosaur snaps off a chunk of the guy's arm, but spits it out. The Dino prefers fish, and it's not very hungry anyway. The Tylosaurus keeps one eye on the dead guy on the sea floor, as he pursues the other one. Down here, it's a battle for prey, and he doesn't want to lose either of his catches. He grabs the younger guy around the lower torso, crushing the boy's private parts as he does so. The guy can't help but scream with pain, and in doing so he gulps in water. He passes out from shock and lack of oxygen.
The Tylosaurus now has both guys together on the floor. The younger one is still in his jaws and he chomps down, cutting the torso in two. The beast lunges at the lower body as it floats upward, gulping it into his huge mouth. His teeth don't chew very well, so he just bites a couple of times to mash the body a bit, then gulps it down. He goes back for the upper half, crushes the skull, then swallows that, too. He returns to the older guy. The Tylosaurus grasps the guy where his leg joins the body and gives a powerful shake. The leg comes off, with private parts attached. The creature again gives a couple of quick chews, then swallows. He does notice the pleasant fatty taste of the genitals. He goes back to the guy and rips the remaining body in two. He quickly gulps down what is left of the lower part. He has to crush the skull, then rips the upper torso into two huge bites. He chomps and swallows each part.
The Tylosaurus now has a full belly. He swims to an area protected by a rock cave, and hides while he digests his meal.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna. Many thanks for the great scene /story it was outstanding, what a great read.

Firstly the young guy that the creature eats first.

1) The young guy must have been terrified, when grabbed and taken thru the anomaly?

2) The pain of the grabbing him across the middle must have really hurt especially when it crushed his private parts in the tight black swim trunks?

3) When it swallows the lower body, I assume that the boys swim trunks will still be on the body and swallowed down whole or as near whole?

The older guy

1) When the Tylosaurus grabs the older guy by the leg , near to where it joins the boy and shakes tearing the leg and genitals off .would the leg of the guys one piece swim suit still be attached to the leg or will it just get pulled out of the tight material ?

2) When it rips the guys body in two will that be across his middle , so that there is the upper body ,head and arms , and chest , will the tight black suit still be wrapped on the flesh ?

3) What all will the remaining lower part of the guys body consist off?

Both guys

1) How long would it have taking the Tylosaurus to fully eat the two guys?

2) What will be happening in its stomach, how long will it take it to digest the two guys?

3) What if anything will be left after digestion is complete.

Many thanks once again for your great help. greatly appriciate it .

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.

Yes, so terrified he nearly passed out. Horrified might be a betetr word.

It was excruciatingly painful. He felt he couldn't bear it, but of course, there was no choice.

Yes, the trunks will be swallowed nearly whole.

The older guy

Since the monster grabbed the leg including the suit, part of it would tear off, too.

Yes, the sharp teeth will tear it, so parts remain on each section.

The lower part would be the abdomen, buttocks, and one leg.

Both guys

Less than 30 minutes.

It is beleived the Tylosaurus was actually a reptile. The digestive juices would be similar to a crocodile's, and could digest bone and all. The softer body parts of course would be digested first. It would probably take 2 to 4 days to digest the meal.

The clothing, probbaly mangled and faded will be in the droppings. Nothing will be left of the actual bodies.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Anna.

Thanks for the great replies to my follow up questions, sorry for not responding sooner, the site said the question was closed, and had not shown that you had replied.

If at around 2 to 3 days after eating the guys the Tylosaurus decided to go back thru the anomaly to see if it could get any more easy meals , and it was killed by Nick cutters Ark team , and taken back to the ark for dissection .

1) What will the ark team find if they opened up its throat first?

2) What would they find in the stomach area?

3) What would they find in the intestine?

4) What might be found in its bowels?

5) Would they be able to tell what it had eaten and identified who it was?

Once more thanks for your great replies, thanks again.

Expert:  Anna replied 2 years ago.
you're welcome. I noticed the question said it was closed, too. Seems like there's always some glitch.
At this point, there would be nothing to notice in the throat.
Bones, hair, and probably the clothes. The bones would be somewhat dissolved.
A mashed up conglomeration of muscle and fat. It would all be of uniform consistency.
4) What might be found in its bowels?
There would probably be some droppings there, watery in consistency since they aren't quite ready to be passed.
The clothes would give away that it was human. DNA testing of the hair and teeth might give the identity.