Hello Again Anna. Thanks for taking up the new scene scenario.
After the two guys vanish while out on the lake the relatives contact the emergency services, they search the surface of the lake and the shore line looking for the two guys, but find no trace; they then call in their divers. The guy in the pictures, dives into the lake and starts to search for the two guys. An anomaly opens up and he is sucked thru into the other world/time. Would he find any traces of the two guys? If so were and what.
Onto the main scene .while the diver is looking for the other two a huge Titanoboa senses the diver’s presence and decided to see if he is food. What will happen to the diver, if that happens?
Many thanks for your great help
Hello Anna, thanks for the scene, as always a very interesting read.
1) What will the diver do with the swim trunks he found on the floor of the lake?
2) When the huge snake is swallowing the diver, would you be able to see the guys outline thru it`s skin?
3) Once the snake lays down on the rocks to start digesting it`s meal what will be happening in the stomach?
You're welcome, Ewan.
He will tuck them into his own clothes so he won't lose them. He intends to take them back with him.
You wouldn't be able to see specific body parts, but you would see a bulge in the snake as the body passes down.
Lots of powerful digestive juices will be released and the fat and muscle will dissolve to be digested first. As time passes, the acids will eat away at the bone, too. The parts that are digested will move farther along in the snake's digestive system.
Hello Anna, many thanks for the great answers.
1) When the snake swallows the guy, will he be coated in saliva as he is swallowed down, this will be the start of digestion?
2) How fast will the digestion take and how long till the guy is completely digested?
3) What will happen to his snorkel?
4) What will happen to his diving vest and equipment?
5) The guys small swim trunks look as if they are made from the same material as a wet suit. What will happen to them?
6) How will the digestive juices get into the area covered by the wetsuit trunks?
7) What will be happening inside the wetsuit trunks?
8) What will be left after the giant snake has finished digesting the guy?
Many thanks for your great help.
Hello Anna , I see the question has been closed again, not sure why this is happening.
Yes, saliva is the first step in digestion, and snakes produce plenty of it. It also helps the food slide down more smoothly.
It would take about 4 to 6 days.
It will pass through undigested. The snake is so huge that it will not harm him.
It will also pass through undigested.
They, too, will pass through the snake. All of these things may be somewhat damaged and faded by the stomach acids, but all are indigestible.
The juices will start on the exposed skin. As those body parts are digested to mush, the juices move farther into the body. Little by little they work their way under the trunks which aren't digestible.
The digestive juices will probably work their way in from the thighs and the stomach. As the move through the body, the acid will eat away at the skin first, then the fatty areas, such a s the private parts, then muscle, such as the buttocks. Bones will be the last thing to be digested.
His clothing. Nothing else would be identifiable. There would just be ordinary snake droppings.