Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

Only1' Anna, Hope you are ok. Many thanks for

Customer Question

`for Anna only1` Hello Anna, Hope you are ok. Many thanks for the great scene and answers to last post. Would you be interested in a follow up/ continuation of this scene /scenario? If you are please let me know and I will send you the details. Many thanks in advance.
Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
Hello ewan. You're welcome! Yes, please do send the details for the follow-up scene. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Again Anna. Thanks for taking up the new scene scenario.

After the two guys vanish while out on the lake the relatives contact the emergency services, they search the surface of the lake and the shore line looking for the two guys, but find no trace; they then call in their divers. The guy in the pictures, dives into the lake and starts to search for the two guys. An anomaly opens up and he is sucked thru into the other world/time. Would he find any traces of the two guys? If so were and what.

Onto the main scene .while the diver is looking for the other two a huge Titanoboa senses the diver’s presence and decided to see if he is food. What will happen to the diver, if that happens?

Many thanks for your great help

Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I'll go to work on it.
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
This diver is the adventurous sort. As the anomaly sucks him through, he is fascinated and curious by the swirling events and time. He wonders what is happening and what will be next. Suddenly, he finds himself in a lake, but not the same lake. He carefully scabs the surroundings to take in everything. He suspects the guys he is looking for had this same thing happen to them. He dives in, and notices something made of cloth on the lake floor. He picks it up and recognizes it as the swimsuit of one of the guys he is searching for. He carefully searches the area, but doesn't find anything else. A shadow passes over him. He looks up, but doesn't see anything. He surfaces for some air.
Now he sees something shadowy just below the surface. Something huge, sinewy, and shadowy. He decides he'd better get on shore. He climbs onto the rocks. Then something grabs him. He squirms in its jaws until he can see it. It is the most monstrously huge snake he has ever seen. It must be close to fifty feet long. It has a tight grip on him but doesn't bite down. He knows why. Even though he has never seen this species before, he knows a constrictor when he sees one. This is a snake that kills by suffocation. Now the guy is terrified. He's smart,and tries to keep his wits about him. He quickly stabs his fists into the snake's eyes. It does no good.
The snake begins to coil around him. At first, it just slithers. The guy tries to wriggle out of its grasp. His efforts are futile. The snake begins to construct, and the guy knows it is hopeless. He can no longer control his fear. He screams, but there's no one to hear. The snake tightens and breathing becomes difficult. He tries to gasp, to suck in as much air as possible and hold his breath. The snake's ever-tightening grip pushes all the air out of the guy's lungs and he loses consciousness.
The snake knows it's prey can't fight any more. It takes the guy's head into its mouth and gulps. The head slips into the oesophagus and peristalsis begins. Between the contractions of the snake's oesophagus and the snake's gulping,the shoulders quickly follow the head. This is rather small prey for this monster snake,and it doesn't even notice the guy's clothes as the body slips in. In less than ten minutes, the snake swallows him whole. The guy isn't even dead yet, but he will never regain consciousness. The snake's digestive juices will soon kill him.
The snake slinks onto some big rocks to soak in the sun while he digests his meal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Anna, thanks for the scene, as always a very interesting read.

1) What will the diver do with the swim trunks he found on the floor of the lake?

2) When the huge snake is swallowing the diver, would you be able to see the guys outline thru it`s skin?

3) Once the snake lays down on the rocks to start digesting it`s meal what will be happening in the stomach?

Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome, Ewan.

He will tuck them into his own clothes so he won't lose them. He intends to take them back with him.

You wouldn't be able to see specific body parts, but you would see a bulge in the snake as the body passes down.

Lots of powerful digestive juices will be released and the fat and muscle will dissolve to be digested first. As time passes, the acids will eat away at the bone, too. The parts that are digested will move farther along in the snake's digestive system.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Anna, many thanks for the great answers.

1) When the snake swallows the guy, will he be coated in saliva as he is swallowed down, this will be the start of digestion?

2) How fast will the digestion take and how long till the guy is completely digested?

3) What will happen to his snorkel?

4) What will happen to his diving vest and equipment?

5) The guys small swim trunks look as if they are made from the same material as a wet suit. What will happen to them?

6) How will the digestive juices get into the area covered by the wetsuit trunks?

7) What will be happening inside the wetsuit trunks?

8) What will be left after the giant snake has finished digesting the guy?

Many thanks for your great help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Anna , I see the question has been closed again, not sure why this is happening.

Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
I don't know why, either, but it's open again now. Very strange.

Yes, saliva is the first step in digestion, and snakes produce plenty of it. It also helps the food slide down more smoothly.

It would take about 4 to 6 days.

3) What will happen to his snorkel?

It will pass through undigested. The snake is so huge that it will not harm him.

It will also pass through undigested.

They, too, will pass through the snake. All of these things may be somewhat damaged and faded by the stomach acids, but all are indigestible.

The juices will start on the exposed skin. As those body parts are digested to mush, the juices move farther into the body. Little by little they work their way under the trunks which aren't digestible.

The digestive juices will probably work their way in from the thighs and the stomach. As the move through the body, the acid will eat away at the skin first, then the fatty areas, such a s the private parts, then muscle, such as the buttocks. Bones will be the last thing to be digested.

His clothing. Nothing else would be identifiable. There would just be ordinary snake droppings.

Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience: Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.