Mr. Wilson
Mr. Wilson, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

I have purchased a property in Dubai 9 years ago and just recalled

I have purchased a property in Dubai 9 years ago and just recalled this recently. I emailed the when and he just said the property has not yet developed due to recession in 2009.I asked for my documents and he did not respond back. Where do I stand with this. Can the Dubai property lawyers get my paperwork from him.the recent email does confirm he is accepting I hv purchased property from him
Category: General
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Dubai, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Keep my question open and see what response I receive

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please find someone to assist me thanks

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

That is fine I will await thanks

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Adam

Expert:  Mr. Wilson replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** sorry for this long delay.

The best recourse you have is to contact a law firm in Dubai in order to find out the country specific issues that your issue is based upon. They would also be in country and able to assist in getting the paperwork and documentation that you require as this can be difficult for a firm, or person, outside of the country.

Here is a page that contains some law firms in Dubai. Hopefully one can assist, or point you in the right direction as you seek the answers to your issues.

http://www.hg.org/lawfirms/united-arab-emirates/dubai.html

All the best and I truly hope you are able to track down the needed resources on this issue soon.

**********
What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.

Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Greg
Mr. Wilson, Teacher
Experience: M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration