Mr. Wilson
Mr. Wilson, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

I didn't get any feedback from the questions I asked. I told

Customer Question

I didn't get any feedback from the questions I asked. I told you that a Hotmail account was blocked and you could unblock it if you sent money. I sent you the Euros required via my Credit Card and have heard nothing since only that you have received fees . My current E mail address is
Category: General
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/general/960w9-didn-t-feedback-questions-asked-told.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Mr. Wilson replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

I am not sure who you dealt with on here previously.

In order to unlock your hotmail account you need to reset your password ***** you can do at this link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/id-support

**********
What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.

Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Greg