Mr. Wilson
Mr. Wilson, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

Stihl re 98 power washer motor not working

Customer Question

Category: General
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Expert:  Mr. Wilson replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

Have you drained out all of the fuel and put in fresh?

Was it stored for a period of time?

Usually it is when some sludge has built up - remember that gasoline or fuels can go bad after a period of time.

If not this, please describe more in detail what the issue is with the power washer so we can better assist.

**********
What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.

Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Greg