Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

There , I've asked questions on the same matter here before.

Customer Question

Hi there , I've asked questions on the same matter here before. i have a girlfriend now 9 months or just over who I love. My problem is I can't stop thinking about men. I sometime look at gay porn . I don't want to do this but I find I keep going back to it. I have experimented with guys before I met my girlfriend but always felt bad for doing it. Is there anything I can do to stop looking at porn and so on?
Category: General
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Cool cool no worries

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  jenhelant replied 2 years ago.
Hi,Do you feel you would want a relationship with a man or do you feel this is just a fantasy of yours? Sorry to ask, but it will help me to better help you. We're you ever sexually abused? How is your relationship with your father?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No i don't feel like I want a relationship with a man. I want a relationship with a women. I have a gf , I love her. I think it's a fantasy of mine . I have slept with guys before , 5 in total. All one night stands apart from one who I met twice. After sexual intercourse with them I felt bad for doing it and left straight away and deleted any contact. I go through stages where I won't think about it and stages where I constantly think about it. Even today . My relationship with my father I think is good but I don't speak to him often , he lives in Ireland I live in the UK. I was never sexually abused . Thank you for help.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I still look at pic's of guys and have started texting a guy. I have a gf and do love her and want to be with her. I can't help these thoughts though. Could it be I'm in denial or could it be I have hocd