Mr. Wilson
Mr. Wilson, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

My Husband doesn't give me any house keeping I have to pay

My Husband doesn't give me any house keeping I have to pay the mortgage and the bills myself, is this Domestic Violence
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Wilson replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** am SO SORRY to hear about your situation. This would come more into spousal support as opposed to domestic violence. Domestic violence is more when there is verbal/physical abuse that occurs between the couple. Are you separated? Divorcing? I would contact a lawyer in your area to discuss the specifics of your issue to hopefully get it resolved to where you are able to get some spousal support from your husband for those areas. Hope all goes well - have a great week.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There is a great deal of verbal abuse as well. He continually calls my children vile names and also myself. Who can I refer this to please?

I would contact a family lawyer in your area. They would have the best local resources for you to use in this area and give you a better sense of the specific path you should take based on your individual situation.