Mr. Wilson
Mr. Wilson, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

My cat who has been missing three weeks has just

Hi my cat who has been missing for nearly three weeks has just turns up home he has lost an awful lot of weight I can see his hip bones. He has always been a skinny cat. He seems to have hurt his front foot I am going to take him to the vet in the morning if it doesn't seem any better he is a bit growly at the mo so think his foot might hurt a lil is there anything I can give him to help over night. I would take him tonight but my daughter is really ill and I have no one to sit with her
Category: General
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Mr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** hope you were able to find the needed help for your cat. It is always best to contact your vet, who has accurate records of your animal, before giving any type of medication (even to calm them). All the best to you.
Mr. Wilson, Teacher
Experience: M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration