Mr. Wilson
Mr. Wilson, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

How do sites like sunshine Stacey and magic freebies make

Hi how do sites like sunshine Stacey and magic freebies make money. As thy don't charge a subscription. How do they profit from their website
Category: General
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am happy to wait

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Mr. Wilson replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to try to help. I can add some other sites to your list - Facebook.com (free to use), twitter.com, etc. These main sites, along with ones such as Sunshine Stacey, etc. rely on advertising revenue. They make money off the traffic that their sites generate and the potential for revenue from their ads. Most of these type sites will have targeted ads (based on your browser history - if you have recently been buying pet supplies, for instance, the ads you see might be geared toward other pet supplies) or other similar sites that they might have agreements with. I hope this helps. **********What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt. Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week! Greg
Mr. Wilson, Teacher
Experience: M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration