Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

What is "News Feed" ? An answer earlier s

Customer Question

What is "News Feed" ? An answer earlier said "There is no item on my News Feed." But I don't know what that is. John **********

Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello, John and welcome back to Just Answer!

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist with your question today.

The dictionary definition of 'News Feed' is: 'an electronic transmission of news, as from a broadcaster or an Internet newsgroup.'

From: http://searchcio.techtarget.com/definition/newsfeed
the definition is:

"A news feed (newsfeed) is list of newly published content on a website. End users can receive push updates for new content on a site by subscribing to the site's news feed."

I hope this helped!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer positively, as that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Rating will not cut off our communication and you can click 'Reply' at any time, to ask for clarification or additional information.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello again, John.

May I ask why you rated my answer negatively? Was this an error?

Your question was: "What is "News Feed" ?" and I provided information, letting you know what it is.

What did you find lacking in my answer, that prompted you to rate negatively? What additional information do you need?

I stated that if you needed additional information, to just click 'Reply' and I would be happy to continue.

I respectfully ***** ***** to reconsider your current rating and rate my answer in a positive manner, as it fully answered the question that you asked.

Thank you very much!

Warmest regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, John.

Thank you very much for your excellent rating; it is highly appreciated!

Warmest regards,
Cher

PS: please disregard automated 'info request' as no further information is needed at this time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Like Faust in Part One Ich bin nur so klug als wie zuvor> (your answer makes me no wiser.) John

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, John. Interesting response! : ) Was there more information that you needed or is your question in relation to something I'm not aware of? Please let me know and I will be glad to continue. Warmest wishes,Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

HOW DO I TERMINATE MEMBERSGHIP OF JUST ANSWER?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, John. I hope all is well. You can write to Customer Service, at:***@******.*** terminate your membership. Warmest regards,Cher