Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years of experience as a Research Librarian.
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

About Movie filmlocation. "Underworld: Next Generation "

about Movie filmlocation. "Underworld: Next Generation " starts in October in Czech. At the time of film in Czech, please tell me the address of filmlocation in Czech .
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
There does not seem to be information posted yet on what locations are being used for filming. On the official facebook site, Prague is listed as the city for filming as reported here are some ideas on where they might pick to shoot:It’s being speculated that “Underworld: Next Generation,” will begin filming in Czech Republic—within the small city of Prague. The city is bisected by the Vltava river and that’s how it got the nickname “the City of a Hundred Spires,” and it’s best remembered for it’s “Old Town Square,” there are no details if the film will use these significant locations but it’s an absolutely beautiful location and it offers so many options for creative cinematography. Even though the plot of the film is being kept on the down low—fans are still excited about the film. Characters have been Theo James as “David,” and India Eisley as “Eve.”
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok! I understand. Thank you.