Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
61840635
Type Your Question Here...

I have a four to five page paper I need done. You can pick

Customer Question

I have a four to five page paper I need done. You can pick any topic that falls under Developmental Psychology formatted in APA for the citing. I need to get the topic accepted before submitting the paper. There shoild not be any trace of plagerism. The 4 to 5 pages doesn't include the cited page or cover sheet. How much will this cost?
Category: General
Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
Hello- Thank you for your request. Some things I would need to know are when the paper is due and how soon you have to turn in the topic. Also, did your teacher give you particular resources to use it say how many references? Do you have any aspect of developmental psychology that interests you? My background is in psych, so I do have lots of experience with writing such papers. I would be happy to help out. I'll be able to quote you a price once I have answered to the questions above. Best regards, ***** *****
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Here are the requirements :

RESEARCH PAPER REQUIREMENTS/SUBMISSIONS

• All Papers are to be completed in APA format. If you are unfamiliar with APA format go to the library for templates or Purdue Owl for further assistance.

• You have the choice of topic for the paper however, I do need to approve your topic. The topic must be relevant to any topic discussed within the course. Think more of a correlational direction, you do not want it to be strictly a descriptive paper. Think about what you would like to do it on and send me an email within the course e mail. Identify the topic and briefly state the direction that you research on. I need to approve each topic…..

• Think about depth with your topic for understanding a new area for you, within developmental psychology. The topic does need to connect to what we are learning in class.

• No papers will be accepted after the assigned due date. Plan ahead. The papers can be submitted earlier but not later.

• Due date is the last day of our session of this class, however do not wait until the last minute

• Each paper is to be 5-7 pages of content with font size 11-12

• Cover page required, not included in content page count

• Abstract page is not required

• Reference page required with at least 2 references not included in content page count.

• In text citations required

• Only 1 quote is permitted.

• Re word, rephrase, interpret, but do not exact copy your material. Even though you use in text citations you still must re word the information. Copying material word for word does not constitute your work, it still belongs to some one else. All papers will go through Safe Assign for originality. This is to be your own work.

• Personal conclusion section required

• Appropriate headings per your topic required

• Content needs to connect to what we are learning in class

• Submit your paper below as an attachment in a word doc. If I cannot open it I cannot grade it.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Topic due date is OCT 31

The paper is due Nov. 28

I also have a assignment thats due on the Oct. 17th can you do for me? This is the content for it is a complete critical analysis of facts, research processes and interpretations which coincide to factual points. Submit your completed assignment a word doc and by midnight 10/17.

1.You have learned how developmental systems theory and brain research reflect new directions in developmental analysis. As we went through the chapters about these ideas, you saw how they overlapped between biological, psychological, and social forces, all which were very evident throughout. For argument sake we will say that it is possible to separate one factor from the others as the most important contributor to lifespan development?

• Identify what you think this factor is along with the theorist/theory behind it and its explanation in factual points.

• Elaborate with critical personal analysis connecting to the factual points.

• Locate a research article from a scholarly source (cite your source) that can substantiate your evaluation.

2. Adults typically interact with newborns quite differently than with older children and adults.

• Is our behavior influenced by what we learn about appropriate means of interacting with neonates, or might some of our behavior be innate?

• Discuss specific researched cultural impact of male and female interaction with newborns. Identify US and any other selected country.

• Be sure to cite your factual points.

3.Relationships involve almost all aspects of development.

• Identify what is the role of psychosocial development specifically.

• How would you assess the importance of attachment in psychosocial development? Discuss the theory/theorist that you connect your point with.

• How does temperament affect the relationship between parents and their children? Discuss the theory/theorist that you connect your point with.

• Be sure to cite your factual points

4. To toilet train or not to toilet train. Cultural belief systems influence the timing of toilet training. Eastern countries begin much earlier than Western countries. Cultural practices emphasize the interdependence between adult and infant.

• Discuss the concept and impact psychologically to the infant with regards ***** ***** training from both the US and any other country.

• Identify key factual connections and explanatory connections.

• Locate a research article from a scholarly source (cite your source) that can substantiate your thoughts.

Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
I would charge $45 for the one due on Sat. It's a lot to have done for so short a time. What is the name of your text? Do you have a link to it? Are there other articles that you've had for class that v would apply to these questions. If so, do you have links to them? Just say the word, and I'll start on it. The other one would be $65. There's more time to work on it, even though it's much more involved.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Okay and the money comes out after the assignments are complete correct?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The name of my book is Life SMART Exploring Human Development...ISBN 978-0-07-803524-1 in case you want to see what it looks like.

What was the $53 Justanswer took from me?

Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
Okay, I'll get started. JustAnswer takes that $53 as a deposit and splits it with me. You can give me the additional $19 as a tip when this assignment is completed. After I'm done and you've rated that, we can discuss how to schedule in the next assignment and payment. Is all that okay? By the way, for this assignment, did you have any particular readings, lecture notes, or handouts that will be useful for me to have?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How can I get power points to you? I think I may have some notes there

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

he content of the assignment comes from the chapters that we have completed, which are 1,2,3,4 and 5 by the end of the week. It should be done in word. Thank you so much you're a life saver.

Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
Hello- There should be a chain link icon that will allow you to upload. Send the power points when you can. Please confirm for me the deadline by when you need to receive the paper. Be sure to tell me what your time zone is. Thanks! Patience P.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This class doesn't have any PowerPoint they are all based out of the book for the class. This assignment is do tomorrow before midnight. OCT. 17

Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
Oh. The ppt's are for the other one. Please clarify the time needed by with the time zone. i am in the Pacific Time Zone. Are you talking about it being due (tonight) Friday into Saturday or Saturday night into Sunday. Also, have you left enough time for you to go over it and format if needed and then to submit the assignment? Sorry to seem to belabor the point, but I want to make sure I schedule out the time appropriately.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Okay I'm in Eastern time zone, so 12am my time is is 9pm your time. I would like it at least 2 hrs before do so 7pm your time tomorrow so I can look over it.

Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
Great. Be sure to check your email in case I have questions. Best regards, ***** *****
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok thank you so much

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Will my assignment be ready soon? I'm getting scared.

Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
hello! i am just finishing up here. Please give me about 15 minutes and I will forward the paper to you.
Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
Hi! I am going to be spending the next half hour or so cleaning up the paper. The draft I sent you is pretty much done and can be submitted, but I would like to tighten it up a bit. I will send you an updated draft as soon as I can. Patience P.
Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
The article citation for question 1 is: Reis, Harry T., W. ***** *****, and Ellen Berscheid. 2000. The relationship context of human behavior and development. Psychological Bulletin 126.6: 844–872. DOI: 10.1037/0033-2909.126.6.844
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Okay awesome you're the best.

Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
Updated
Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
IO am going to try to get you a couple citations for all this. i will try to get it to you within the next 10 minutes. Please do not be late turning your paper in, though. You'll do okay with just the one, but better if I can include the others. hang on...!
Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
Citation for Question 2:Pruett, K. D., How men and children affect each other's development, Zero to Three Journal, August/September 1997
Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
This one actually goes with the pederson citation. Please take out any other in text citations for which I have not given you the reference and go ahead and submit the paper. Good luck to you!! Parke R, Sawin DB. The family in early infancy: Social interactional and attitudinal analysis. In: Pedersen FA, editor. The father-infant relationship: observational studies in the family setting. New York: Praeger; 1980. pp. 44–70.
Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
Hi again- i did not get your name. please let me kbnow how to refer to you. Please go ahead and rate the response as well as adding in the ip you mentioned. They should have a place for you to input that. Ldet me know if you have any last minute questions!1 i am here for you. Then go ahead when you get a chance and put in a request for help with the other assignment. Just address it For Patience and you need not include the further details because I will already have them here. Any questions?
Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
Sorry: *as well as adding in the tip*
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I added your tip. I didn't get a grade back yet,but I had to submit without the tip. Yes please begin the other assignment. Please let me know the topic you chose A.S.A.P. so I can get it approved before you start to write the paper.

Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
Hello- Good to hear from you! I will have the subject proposal to you by tomorrow. i think that the assignment I just finished working on was ok, but I noticed that I missed some of question 4. It is difficult to pull all that together in so short a time. This next one will be much better, as I have sufficient time to work on it and there is less emphasis on the book. FYI Just Answer usually closes communication on a question after awhile. You will probably have to open a new question at some point. Thank you for your prompt payment. Just ignore if the system asks you to rate me, because that has already been done. I will keep touch. Good luck with your studies!! Patience P.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok thank you so much.

Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
Hi- I was thinking that an interesting topic would be, Temperament and Development. What do you think? Or do you need something past Chapter 5 in the text? Best regards, ***** *****
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I like that a lot. Should I try to get approval on it?

Expert:  Patience replied 2 years ago.
Go ahead and get approval. That way we can get teacher input and get started. Fingers crossed! Please start a new question when you reply with what your teacher has said. Just start it off with FOR PATIENCE P. ONLY. Otherwise, I am concerned that our communication might get locked out at some point if we stay on this thread.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Good base topic, but what do you want to look at wiht it. It is very broad as you have it. Let me know a direction with it. Narrow it down, for example.... This was the teacher response. I'm going to start a new question addressed to you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I sent you a new question and said for you only, but I haven't gotten a response and they took more money from me?

Expert:  Patience replied 1 year ago.
Hi again! The system here is sometimes wonky. I suggest connecting with customer service to ensure that the corre3ct amount gets taken out. You could put forward the following topic idea: Temperament, Goodness of Fit, and Its Effect on Development. That should work out okay. I will start on it this weekend unless I hear differently from you. In the meantime, you can also work things out with customer service so that you are not overcharged, and so that the question remains open while I am working on it. Good luck to you, and thank you for being patient with this process. Patience P.