Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
61840635
Type Your Question Here...

NOT A DUPLICATE: P. ONLYGood base topic, but what do you

FOR PATIENCE P. ONLY
Good base topic, but what do you want to look at wiht it. It is very broad as you have it. Let me know a direction with it. Narrow it down, for example.... This was the teacher response.
Category: General
Expert:  Patience replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Finally, the glitch we were having has been cleared up; yay! Were you able to get my previous message? Is the following subject going to work for this assignment: "Temperament, Goodness of Fit, and their Effect on Development"? Please contact me as soon as possible so that I can continue with working on this. Best regards, ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes it's a go

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see how everything is going with the paper.

Expert:  Patience replied 1 year ago.
Hello- I am just finishing up the research phase. I will send you a 1st draft next week and we can discuss then what needs to be done from there. Please let me know if/when you have any further questions. Best regards, ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You're the best!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The paper is due on the 28th of this month. How is everything coming along?

Expert:  Patience replied 1 year ago.
Hello again! Sorry for the delay. I will be sending the completed paer to you tonight. Then I will keep an eye on my messages tomorrow in case find that it needs something further before turning the paper in. Best regards, ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay thanks

Expert:  Patience replied 1 year ago.
Hi- I am sending you the almost completed version of the paper. below It still needs a last bit of editing and some correlation with the references. i will be spending the next hour on that, and it should be complete. one last question i have for you is whether you know how tomake a cover page for the paper. according to the instructor, one is needed. Since it has to be formatted with your own personal information, I will leave that to you, It really does not take much to pull together. However, please let me know right away if you need a format to work from. Good luck and good fun, Patience P.Goodness of Fit
Expert:  Patience replied 1 year ago.
The linkage does not seem to be working. Please give me a minute to try another method of sending.
Expert:  Patience replied 1 year ago.
I uploaded the file to Google Documents at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qvCwnDKVskn4dJpdLU8JgapAPcYcNoNV0R7iPUorvuQ/edit#heading=h.gjdgxsPlease let me know that you are able to get thje file with the above URL. I will send you the completed ms. and references within the hour. Also, let me know about the cover page that I referred to above. Thanks.
Expert:  Patience replied 1 year ago.
Good news! here is the link to the finalized document on Google Docs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L5PQKka6jEc1Wc3uh1vh_4Hd7fnKDfN2phY0eYsrGUQ/edit?usp=sharingLook this file over and get back to me as soon as possible if you have questions or need something further about this assignment. Please rate this response and send the amount we agreed on as a tip in addition to what you have already submitted. (So far i have $9 that will be credited from your original down payment.) I enjoyed working with you on this assignment, and I hope you succeed with your class. Best regards ***** ***** fortune, Patience P.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

How much did we agree on again? I have it in an email but I thought it would be easier to ask you. Also I have a test that goes live on Dec 1 I'm going to need your help.

Expert:  Patience replied 1 year ago.
Hi! We agreed on $65, and I've already been scheduled for $9 of that once the rating is done. It will work best if you just rate the response and give me the rest as a tip. Thanks. Sure, just tell me what help you need for the test, and we'll see what can be done. Best regards, ***** ***** BTW don't forget about the cover page!
Expert:  Patience replied 1 year ago.

Hello- Thanks for your prompt rating of my response. I am wondering whether there is anything else you need and whether you can get back through. Please let me know as well as contacting customer service if you are having problems. Regards, ***** *****

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Here is the Final Assignment I need back by Dec 5th

Please complete the following questions and submit them as an attachment below in a word doc. Submit before 11:59 pm 12/5... Each response should be complete with both factual components and personal components. Cite your factual material, this is both factual and personal so please do include factual points.

1. Identify your 4 areas of strength connected with Gardner's Multiple Intelligences.

• Once you have identified the 4 areas explain fully how it assists you in being successful in content areas and then how it assists you in being successful in daily life.

• Locate any research article connected to Gardner's Multiple Intelligences and create a summary of the article and its relevance to your developmental process

2. Select one topic that we have discussed throughout the semester and explain how it has impacted you within your studies as well as within your personal lives.

• Discuss factual points as well as the personal connection

3. When discussing death, discuss the death with dignity issue.

• Identify euthanasia and discuss passive euthanasia and active euthanasia. Discuss your personal views along with the factual aspects here.

4. Identify the psychosocial stage from Erikson's theory which you are within

• Discuss how you feel in connection to overcoming the crisis and its impact from previous stages to now.

• Discuss several factual points of the theory along with your personal connection

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I really need you to complete something for me by the 5th

Expert:  Patience replied 1 year ago.
Hello- I would be happy to help you. The cost would be the same as we discussed for the paper on Temperament. As soon as you have sent the money for the previous assignment, I will be able to start on this one. I hope you are able to do that soon, as the more time i have, the better job I will be able to do for you. As far as this final assignment goes,it would be helpful to have some information forquestion 1: please list any strengths you feel that you have. At least four would be good. question 2: Is there a specific topic you think would be good to pursue for this?question 4: What is your age, so that I can pinpoint your psychosocial stage? Have you had any recent challenges in your life that you would care to share?Again, by answering these questions as fully as possible for me, I will be better able to complete the assignment with success.Please let me know if you need any further information from me. I will be able to get started as soon as you finalize our previous arrangement. Best regards ***** ***** of luck with your class, Patience P.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I paid the money and I have record on my bank account. I been paid it as soon as you sent me the assignment. This is crazy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

4 strengths, great listener, good friend, math wiz, awesome mother

You can do temperament

I'm 33yrs old

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

As you can see I paid the money it's not only on my bank account, but it's also on my just answer payment history

DateMethodAmount
28/11/2015Credit Card$56
26/10/2015Credit Card$19
20/10/2015Credit Card$19
15/10/2015Credit Card$53

Expert:  Patience replied 1 year ago.
Hi! Just an updater. It will be awhile. I'll get the work to you as soon as I can. Best regards, PP
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

But definitely today before 11pm eastern standard time correct?

Expert:  Patience replied 1 year ago.
Definitely! With enough time for you to review the whole thing. Thumbs up....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need the assignment. My time is about to be up

Expert:  Patience replied 1 year ago.
Please give me 15 minutes. I will put it on Google Drive now, so you can see the edit process and maybe even jump in. PP
Expert:  Patience replied 1 year ago.
The exam has been uploaded.It is called final exam- the finish.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I had to use the first one because I can't turn it in late. I did spell check because I didn't have any time to do anything else