Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

I bought a Manchester United jersey but I can't get it printed

Customer Question

I bought a Manchester United jersey but I can't get it printed because I didn't buy it in a sports shop, anybody know where i could get it printed?
Category: General
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
g
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and welcome! I'm assuming it says 'Manchester United' on the front and you want the back printed with a name, year, or number or you would like something else added to the front? Even though you didn't buy it in a sports shop, why don't you bring it to some sports shops in your area and ask if they will print it for you and ask how much they would charge. If that doesn't work out, please tell me the city you're located in and I will research this further for you. Thanks! Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback if you found it helpful; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, at no additional charge.Warmest regards,Cher