Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

I am a heavy smoker i scrub my 2 fingers everv morning in the

Customer Question

i am a heavy smoker i scrub my 2 fingers everv morning in the shower with a nail brush and pumisone but i am hurting myself with the pumistone, is there anything else you can recomend to clean my fingers, and please dont say stop smoking i have tried to do that 43 times
Category: General
Expert:  FitnessSpecialist replied 1 year ago.
Hi Charles my name is ***** ***** specialist here on JustAnswerWhat is your concern regarding the cleaning process of your hands? Is it the smell of them from the tobacco? Or the discoloration?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

diccoloration

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

when am i going to get an answerto my question that YOU told me i would get withih 15 minutes at 15.15 and have not got it yet