expert-wilson
expert-wilson, small business owner
Experience:  BS in Business Administration and an MBA in Marketing. Experience in higher education, marketing and international travel.
68517698
Type Your Question Here...

Can you please till me what type of turbe is fited to my mercruiser

Can you please till me what type of turbe is fited to my mercruiser 1.7dti engine.2004 modle
where is no numbers ore markes on the turbo and i want to replace the seales and berrings.
Regards Lee
Category: General
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Lee,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Hello Lee,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Hello Lee,
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  expert-wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi Lee,Have you had any luck with this? The best option from my experience is to take it to a Vauxhall dealerThe 1.7 mercruiser lump is the Isuzu diesel from the 1.7 Vauxhalls.
expert-wilson, small business owner
Experience: BS in Business Administration and an MBA in Marketing. Experience in higher education, marketing and international travel.