Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Im lewis and I've been trying to find love on dating websites.

Customer Question

Hi im lewis and I've been trying to find love on dating websites. I've been talking to a girl I've meet online and have been chatting with her for almost a week. But I'm worried now that she lost interest in me as when I first started chatted to her she responded to my emails when she first got them. Now I seams to be the second or the third time she logs into her account. Do you maybe think she's losing interest because I hadn't ask her out yet or do you think it might be something else I'm doing wrong?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Lewis and welcome. You've only been speaking online for a short time and things may have changed with her schedule, she became busier and/or she may be speaking with other guys on dating sites, too. I don't feel you're doing anything wrong and I think it's premature to ask her out, if you have only been chatting for a week. You should get to know more about each other and continue talking for a while longer, online, before you ask her out. If you're very interest in her, you can make the suggestion of speaking on the phone. If you set up a mutually convenient time and day for a phone call, that would be a good next step. If you feel she's losing interest, try to make your emails a little more exciting by telling her about some things that happened to you in the past that were really funny or unexpected and allow your sense of humor shine through. I wish you much good luck and hope you have a chance to go out on a date with her, once you know each other for a longer period of time! Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.Warmest regards,Cher