Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

If i send you a trial balance that I have on sage and a copy

Customer Question

If i send you a trial balance that I have on sage and a copy of the agreed accounts TB, could you advise on the necessary double entry adjustments needed to make my TB agree with the accountants?
Category: General
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question. I assume that you wish to adjust your Sage accounts to conform to your accountant's interpretation ready for the next financial year?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello there Keith,
Yes that is correct.
Please find attached the accountants TB and my sage 50 TB.
There are some notes below from the accountant-
Debtors/Prepayment Yr account No 1100 Debtor Control acCreditors & Accruals A/C No 2100 Creditors Control ac £19407.33
A/C No 1240 Co Credit Card 42.50
A/C No 2202 VAT Liability £21,167.65
Accountancy fee 613.00
Many thanks in advance.
This will take a bit of time whilst I wrap a wet towel around my head and get down to it! I am a diabetic and will have to have my insulin and dinner first, apologies.
I am sorry, but there seems to be no rhyme nor reason between your accountants adjusted figures and the realities shown in the Sage trial balance. I would be inclined to ask him what exactly the adjustments are before you pay his bill. I am opting out of this question.
Post to clear my question list.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello and good morning -apologies but I was unable to answer yesterday evening.I understand your dilemma, how do I clear the question list please?
You don't have to, this little post I am doing now clears it!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK many thanks.
As I am doing again!