Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years of experience as a Research Librarian.
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

I was told food grade OFN nitrogen gas is a mixture of 9 percent

I was told food grade OFN nitrogen gas is a mixture of 9 percent carbon monoxide and 91 percent nitrogen gas is this true
Category: General
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no please don't cancel I want to know the answer if you can give me a correct answer I will come back again with another question theres plenty of time theres no rush if you cant give me a correct answer please let me know
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i will come back to just answer but I must have a correct answer in the end kind regards ***** ***** time limit
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
From my research tonight:6. Nitrogen &ndash; Food GradeNitrogen >= 99.99%Oxygen < 10 ppmMoisture < 10 ppmhttp://www.siggases.com/gas-spec-gases-specification.phpAlso:http://www.oxar.co.il/images/G-00.001%20rev%20J%20general%20spec.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so theres no 9 percent carbon moxoxide in OFN FOOD GRADE nitrogen its as it states on a cylinder OFN is that correct
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
By the calculations I was able to research above, it does not seem to be at 9 percent.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks I was also told by supplies that nitrogen marked 99.998 and above is OFN so there would not be 9 percent carbon monoxide but I had to check with you first
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hope the information provided was of some help. If you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I know my help was useful and allow me to assist other customers such as yourself.Take care,Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience: 20+ years of experience as a Research Librarian.