Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

I need help with a document which is in greek to be converted

Customer Question

Hi I need help with a document which is in greek to be converted into english text
thanks
Category: General
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i can continue to wait

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for getting back to me.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  expert-wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hello, just a tip, you might want to increase your offer, $6.71 is quite low for an expert to translate a document.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I didnt make any offer as im on a subscription

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Adam

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

close it then