Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years of experience as a Research Librarian.
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

Booked a holiday in uk with coach touring company.room was

booked a holiday in uk with coach touring company.room was not as described in the literature for the hotel i.e. a comfortable seating area with a 2 seater sofa. room was cold no heating as such one radiator not working.windows very draughty ,window frames rotten, asked for the money I paid for the upgrade to this room described as a premier getting nothing but excuses advice please
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
sorry to hear how the travel company did not offer what was advertised as that is by far bad customer service.As for ways to get this resolved and what I hope is a return of your money spent, some suggestions:1. Start with writing a letter or calling the head of the travel company. Speaking to customer service or a manager it seems is not correcting the problem. Speaking or writing to the head of the touring company will get their attention and what I hope is a resolution to the problem at hand.2. If no response back from the top management, then using an ombudsman would be my next step. Information on who to contact as well as how this service works can be found here in this link:https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-rights/civil-rights/complaints/how-to-use-an-ombudsman-in-england/
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
I hope the information provided in the link above is helpful in getting this problem resolved. If you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I know my help was useful and allow me to assist other customers on our site.Take care,Michael