Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years of experience as a Research Librarian.
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

Which stockbrokers offers Crest personal membership for

Customer Question

Which stockbrokers offers Crest personal membership for European Union Residents ?I need a list
Category: General
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Non UK residents!
Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.

Good afternoon George,

As per my research on this membership, only a handful of firms have access to this. The Financial Times went ahead and published which firms you can inquire with on gaining membership:

https://www.ft.com/content/b539f036-2b4d-11e3-bfe2-00144feab7de

My suggestion would be to contact each firm directly on gaining membership.

Hope that the info provided was found helpful as if you could also take a quick second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
hi michael ,is there a more updated list than this(2013)?
Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.

Hello George,

Afraid that this is the most recent information provided at this time. My thought is that this list should be current and that by contacting any on the list can give you information on access to membership.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.

A list that was published last year I was able to locate just now. It looks like it is close to what the Financial Times has on its list:

https://the-international-investor.com/comparison-tables/uk-crest-personal-member-account-comparison-table

Take care,

Librarian Michael