Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Masters Level Educator,Tutor 35+ yrs.; Author, Senior Internet Researcher, Trivia Master
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Dear Expert, Is a teeth whitening kit the same as teeth

Dear Expert,
Is a teeth whitening kit the same as teeth whitening powder?
Yes or no, can you explain more?
Regards,
George
Amazon.co.uk customer
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 months ago.

Hello, George and thank you for your question.

My apologies that you did not receive an earlier answer, but different experts are online at various times, and I recently signed online and was notified of your question. Your patience is greatly appreciated!

Teeth whitening kits vary by manufacturer and so does teeth whitening powder. Some may contain contents that can cause damage to your teeth and gums, so you need to know which have no or the least adverse side effects.

Crest Pro Strips and another brand, Touch Of White Smile Whitening and Bleaching Kits, listed in the site below, are considered the best over the counter kits; you will read the reasons why, in the article.

http://maxmylooks.com/the-4-most-effective-teeth-whitening-methods/

-----------

As you can see, activated charcoal powder is another method to whiten teeth. Details about this are in the website above, also.

Everyone's mouth is different and sometimes, the kits with the gel made of 36% carbamide peroxide can be irritating to the teeth and gums and cause pain and sensitivity. If this happens, it is recommended to discontinue use of the product and/or use it less often.

I hope you found this information helpful and before exiting the site today, please kindly take a moment to rate my answer positively with the *star* rating system at the top of your page. 5 stars would be appreciated, so the website will recognize my assistance and be sure I get credit for helping you. Until you do this, I will not be compensated for my time and help. Rating doesn't prevent us from chatting further, if you need any additional information. Thank you so much!

Kind regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello Cher,Thanks for the information.I actually, mainly, need to know:- Are 'Teeth Whitening Kits' the same as 'Teeth Whitening Powder'?Are they the same thing?Can you answer this specific question?Much appreciated,George
Expert:  Cher replied 5 months ago.

Hi again, George and thanks for your reply.

The answer would be no, 'Teeth Whitening kits' are not the same as 'Teeth Whitening Powder.' They use different agents to accomplish the teeth whitening.

I hope that helps you further.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks. I will leave positive ratings.
Expert:  Cher replied 5 months ago.

You're most welcome, George! It was my pleasure to be of help to you!

Your great rating is highly appreciated; thank you very much!

If you need help with any future questions, please don't hesitate to request me. Just type 'For Cher Only' to begin your post and I will answer, asap, when online (which is very often!).