Claudia Schiessl
Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Experience:  I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
44859865

Hello, I had a question. I recently signed an Islamic (Nikah)

Customer Question

Hello, I had a question. I recently signed an Islamic (Nikah) contract with a girl, whose father included in the Nikah a demand that an apartment be provided to the girl. My question is, is this contract valid?
Category: German Law
Expert:  Claudia Schiessl replied 4 years ago.
Dear CustomerWelcome to Just AnswerNo , here in Germany contracts like that are not legally bindingIf you both live in Germany German Law is applicable and in Germany there is no such thing as a nikahI hope I was able to helpShould you have any further questions please be my guest If I have helped a positive rating gives me credit for my workThank you