Claudia Schiessl
Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Experience:  I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
44859865

Equine law Two weeks ago I purchased a horse from a lady

Customer Question

Equine law
Two weeks ago I purchased a horse from a lady who owns a riding stable in cologne and it was transferred to the uk last week.

The purchase was based on
1) seeing the horse on Germany
2) returning to the uk and corresponding on Facebook with lots of questions about the horse which supposedly was perfect
3) a bank transfer to the seller
4) the horse being sent

There was no sales sheet or pre vetting

Within the week the horse is lame back and front and has marked assymetry of front feet. It has been vetted in the uk and has failed unfit to be ridden.

The buyer says there was nothing wrong with the horse

Do I have a case to return the horse for a refund and if so can you represent me and how much might it cost for the work?

Category: German Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,