Claudia Schiessl
Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Experience:  I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
44859865

i am a british citizen and making arrangements to marry my

Customer Question

i am a british citizen and making arrangements to marry my girlfriend who is currently seeking asylum in germany, at the moment she as got a 3 mounts stay and hopefully will be renewed after. i would really like to know what the precess is in marring her and getting her over to the uk. will it affect her asylum process in germany? and even if they allow us marriage what will her status be in germany while i start the process of getting her over here? she's is from gambia and has her birth certificate and passport 

Category: German Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i am ok to wait, no problem. thanks

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Am still waiting , and still going to wait..

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes please

To close, or to continue looking?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Continue.....