Claudia Schiessl
Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Experience:  I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
44859865

where can I apply for an mineral oil relief certificate

Customer Question

where can I apply for an German mineral oil relief certificate, I know other European companies that have a certificate which saves delay in continually filing out forms and the get tax free fuel at the point of delivery just showing the certificate.

Category: German Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am happy to continue to wait for an answer as I am not having any luck finding the information elsewhere.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you close the question and refund my deposit please, I don't think I will be able to find the answer anywhere.