Claudia Schiessl
Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Experience:  I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
44859865

When a company has gone into liquidation, does an unsecured

When a company has gone into liquidation, does an unsecured creditor under German law need to provide proofs of delivery & shipping documents when making a claim?
Category: German Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you, XXXXX XXXXX to wait until you are ready

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Claudia Schiessl replied 4 years ago.
Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your question.

May I ask:

What was in the contract ?

Did it say delivery to the doorstep ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

it said goods at your disposal. The supplier is based in Switzerland but his terms & conditions are under German law. the goods are normally from Europe or American sources.

Dear Customer, whether you have to prove something if the claimant or the defendant deny it .

So if the company denies having got anything at all it has to be proved that the goods were shipped and delivered.

Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Experience: I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.