Claudia Schiessl
Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Experience:  I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
44859865

I am English married to a German and I need to know what my

Customer Question

I am English married to a German and I need to know what my rights are
Category: German Law
Expert:  Claudia Schiessl replied 3 years ago.
Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your question.

What kind of rights do you mean ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Well I have 2 children ages 7and 8 months old and I know I will have to pay for my children which I have no problem with but don't know how much and I have been told I have to pay for her still even after the divorce ect and also financially like the house ect which I am paying for and have been the sole income provider even before we got married as she is not working infact she has not worked ever since we have been together also she has cheated on me once which I can prove and one that I know she did but can't prove does this go in my favour I,m not wanting to fight for sole custody of the children as long as I get joint custody
Dear Customer,

how long have you been separated?

How much do you earn?

Who stays in the house ?

How much do you pay each month for the loan?
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] co.uk and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/german-law/891y7-english-married-german-need-know.html). Thank you, The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.