Claudia Schiessl
Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Experience:  I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
44859865

Does a 10% shareholder in a GmbH have the power to prevent

Customer Question

Does a 10% shareholder in a GmbH have the power to prevent the directors/management from taking action to raise funds, issue more shares and/or re-structure the business by hiving off the assets in to a new company (for the benefit of the GmbH) ? Many thanks indeed
ACR
Category: German Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Nicola

Yes please, I should be grateful if you would continue your search

Adrian

XXXX XXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello Adrian,

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello Adrian,

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Hello Adrian,

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Everyone

Many thanks for all the efforts - and how you kept me informed

If you can return the deposit, it would be appreciated.

And yes, I would hope to you your services again

Adrian