Claudia Schiessl
Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Experience:  I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
44859865

My partner and I are brokers in the oil business. In the latter

Customer Question

My partner and I are brokers in the oil business. In the latter part of 2012 an associate
of ours made us aware of a buyer with a substantial requirement dor petroleum products.
In early 2013 we introduded them to one of the major Russian oil companies and
negotiations proceeded. The relevant paperwork was issued and duly dealtt with through
2013 by the Mandate holder fkr the buyer who is a Lawyer. We monitored the position
regularly and were advised that tthe deal was proceeding.
The value of the transaction was in the tens of millions. We were advised yesterday that
the deal had been finalised bewteen the buyer and the seller we introduced but the buyer
was now lisred as a direct buyer with the oil company and we had no entitlement.
Category: German Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,